Six

-the next day-

My phone beeped, waking me up.
I unlocked it, adjusting my eyes to the bright lit up screen and realizing it was a text from Jc.

What did he want?

Jc: Hey are you going to my party tonight?

Me: what? What party? You never told me.

Jc: oh oops. There's a party at my house tonight. You should come.

Me: I'll try.

He told me the time to be there and everything and I went downstairs to ask my parents.

"Mom can I go to jcs party?" I asked and she looked at me as she tapped her fingernails on the counter.

"A party? I don't think so." She studied me.

"Please! Thought you liked Jc."

"I approve of him, but I barely know him and how do I know there's not going to be drugs or drinking?"

"There won't be! Jcs hosting it and he isn't the type to do that, plus you should trust me because I've never let you down before." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know Jaz, wait til you have kids one day, and you'll understand where I'm coming from."

"I know mom, but please." I begged and she rolled her eyes again, letting out a big sigh.

She handed me car keys.
"Don't do anything stupid. I don't care if you stay the night with Jc, but do not come back with a baby or drugs in your system or hung over." She demanded.

I nodded and gave her a hug. "Thank you mom." And ran back upstairs.

I face timed Jc.
"Hey." I answered.

"Hey, did you ask?" He asked, laying the on his carpet with his palm holding up his chin.

I nodded. "She said yes, how should I dress?" I asked.

He shrugged. "If you want you can come over with a couple outfits and I can help you pick and you can help me."

"Alright. Let me get ready first."

"Just get ready over here! I'm bored!" He pouted.

"I'll be like an hour. All my stuffs over here okay, bye Jc." I laughed.

He sighed. "Bye." And with that I ended the call.

I got dressed in some sweatpants and a loose tee shirt, I put my hair in a messy bun and did my usual make up.

I picked out three pairs of jean shorts, I light high waisted pair with rips, white ones, and a dark high waisted pair.

I picked out four shirts, a navy blue and white crop too that said in white writing I probably don't care on it, a baby pink one that was plain except it had a white collar, a maroon lace one and a army green v neck plain one with a cute necklace. I grabbed some accessories and drove to Jc's.

I knocked on his door and he opened it.
"Hi." I smiled when he answered the door.

"Here hey come inside. My roommates here." He explained and I nodded.

"So my outfits are upstairs, take yours up there too and we'll pick them out of each other." I nodded again and picked out a pair of khaki joggers and a plain white tee shirt with white high top converse and he chose the army green crop top, a white and black bandana and my dark high waisted shorts with my white high top converse.

"Bathrooms over there." He smiled and threw my me outfit.

I got changed and when I exited the bathroom I heard screaming from the hallway.

"Jc, are you okay?" I chuckled looking around the hallway.

I heard male laughter. "Jc?" I repeated.

"It's Kian." A boy came up to me with pearly white teeth.

"Oh hi, I'm Jazmyn."

"Yeah I know, Jcs told me." He said kind of sweetly and tilted his head.
Jc came out of his bedroom.

"Kian go away your probably getting on her nerves." Jc teased and playfully pushed him into the wall.

"He's fine." I shrugged. Kian looked at Jc.

"Anyways, how many people have you invited so far?" Jc swallowed.

"Only two hundred and four I think."

Kian nodded. "How about you?" Jc asked.

"I invited three hundred but half haven't even seen my texts or anything so I don't know how many are actually going to show up." He folded his arms over his chest and leaned on the wall.

I scratched the back of my head.
"Wow, that's a lot of people." I chuckled.

"Too much for you, princess?" Kian joked and I laughed.

"No, that's just fine, princess." I patted his shoulder and walked down their stairs where my shoes sat.

I put them on and laced them, my mom calling me right afterwards.

"where you are? You never told me you were leaving this early!"

"Sorry I went to jcs. I couldn't find you so I didn't tell you, I'm fine."

"Your suppose to tell me. You could have at least left me a message."

"I know, I'm sorry, won't happen again."

"Okay. Have fun, tell Jc I said hi."

"Okay mom I will."I made a kissy noise into the phone before hanging up, there Jc stood at the door frame with a smirk.

"Have something you need to tell me?"

"Seriously! You were listening?"

He nodded. "When you leave, tell your mother I said hi back."

"That's another thing, when should I leave?"

"Probably now." He looked at his wrist as if a watch were there.

I smirked and turned to walk out the door before Jc stopped me.
"You know I was kidding. I don't know just be back to your house by Tuesday because on Tuesday me and Kian have a meeting with our manager."

"Yeah dude." Kian said and shoved a finger up his nose, in a weird voice.

"Jesus you guys are the weirdest people I've ever met."

Jc burst into laughter and we began decorating the house, setting out snacks and ordering pizza.