Twelve

Jcs pov

I didn't mean to walk out on her, I just couldn't comprehend what she was saying.

First her mother died, second she's moving all the way to Hawaii? I'd never see her again.

It was insane, and she started talking about Hannah, saying she was my girlfriend, which I forgot to tell her she isn't.

Trevor hacked my snapchat on the cutie one just to purposely start drama with the fandom after her and I posted a selfie together.

But Hannah's nothing like Jazmyn, I've never felt this way about anyone expect Jazmyn. Just thinking it sounds so corny and so cheesy but this tears me apart.

I realize I'm eighteen and could move with her if I felt so strongly about it, but leave Kian, Hannah, Maci, Others and my family behind?

And I just walked out on her.

I have to go back before she forgets about me and moves away.

But I know what I did was wrong, and she might be either heartbroken, or just not care.
What if I feel so strongly about her and she couldn't care less about leaving me?

All we intended was a friendship but I caught feelings and I guess I'm attached but maybe she just doesn't feel the same.

But tomorrow's the day I'll confess my love for her.

I pulled into the driveway and Kian was home and Macis car wasn't in the driveway for once, leaving me surprised.

"Hey." I said and shut our front door behind me.

"Hey babe." Kian joked.

"Jazmyns moving to Hawaii."

"Yeah you're funny." He said and ran his fingers through his hair, looking st the camera on his phone.

"I'm not kidding, her mom passed and she's moving in with her father in Hawaii."

"That sucks Jc." He frowned and put his phone away.

"That's all?"

"what?"

"Just a I'm sorry Jc?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to say everything will be fine and that she won't forget about me when she leaves."

"Jc are you insane? The girls seventeen, you act like your in a relationship with her."

"I wish I was!"

"What? I knew you love her!" He laughed.

"Yeah well now she's moving!"

"Go with her." Kian shrugged.

"Are you serious? Leave everything behind?"

"Hey, id do it for Maci. If you really love her, you'll realize your nothing without her and you need her in your life."

"Kian what the hell, did you actually just say something meaningful?"

Kian laughed.
"Don't be so surprised."

"Why wouldn't I be? You're a straight up piece of shit."

He squinted his eyes at me.
"I'm going to Maci's."

"That doesn't surprise me." I laughed.

"Yeah whatever, Okay bye shit head, figure this out yourself."
And with that, he was out of the house.

I sighed and put my hands to my face.
This is so stupid, what if I moved and she didn't even love me?

Well, I am confessing tomorrow.
I don't know.

-four hours later-

"I'm here with Hannah and we're at Walmart!" I said to my vlog camera, pushing the cart.

She smiled to the camera.
"I need a new concealer so I'll see you soon." She said and went a separate way from me.

I found an isle with Stuffed animals and picked out a Puppy, it's her favorite animal.
I then found the chocolate isle and for a bunch of bars and some other things, then I got three different flower sets and bought a cute necklace.
It's the thought that counts.

"So I'm not going to say who this is for, but before you guys say Hannah in the comments, I'll give you a hint, it isn't her, me and her are only friends."

I said and she came up behind me.
"We aren't friends Jc." She joked and I laughed.

I got checked out and ended up spending one hundred and two dollars on her.

"I hope she likes this. I'll see you guys later, but I gotta go. Okay bye!" I said into the camera and shut the video off.

"So who's that stuff for anyways?" Hannah asked.

"Jazmyn."

"AWWW!" she squealed and I playfully hit her.

"Can't hit a girl!" She teased.

"I barely touched you." I rolled my eyes.

She shrugged and got into the front seat.
"You aren't driving my car." I said sternly.

"Keys." She demanded.

"No!"

"Keys Jc."

I shook my head no.
"I will literally pick you up and put you on the ground if you don't get out of my seat."

"Try me."

I picked her up and sat her down in the parking lot, getting into my seat and locking all the doors.

I started the car and pulled out leaving her near the cart return and coming back five minutes later.

"I hate you." She said as she got into the passenger seat.

I laughed and dropped her off at her moms house.
The closer it got to tomorrow the more nervous I got.

I decided to write a note along with it.
Damn, she's going to be able to tell I'm a suck up for her.

Yes this stuff did come from Walmart, but it's the thought that counts. I have some things to tell you, and I'm sorry for leaving yesterday but if your willing to listen, It's important.

I sealed the letter and sat everything in a pile next to my bed, going straight to sleep.