Four

I hid my smile as I walked back to him.

"I'm sorry Jazmyn, can I take you somewhere so we can talk?" He asked nicely and I nodded beginning to walk out the door until he stopped me.

He stayed silent, and pulled his sweatshirt off making his shirt come up for a second.

"Before I take you anywhere, put this on." He demands and throws it at me.

"Why?" I chuckle, confused.

"Because I'm by having a bunch of idiotic boys stare at you."

I rolled my eyes and pulled his sweatshirt with the scent of him over my head, pulling my hair from the inside of it out. Besides, this was an exaggeration. I have a scarf on.

"Okay come on." He walked in front of me and I walked behind him until we went outside.

"Um, my cars over there." He pointed and we walked over there.

I got in the passenger seat and he drove to a small coffee shop.
"You really want to get to know me, because it's a lot of shit." He warned and I nodded.

We ordered coffee and sat at a table.
"Pinky promise me your not going to go off and tell everyone everything?" He asked and I nodded.

We wrapped our pinkys around each others and he began to speak.
"I'm a famous youtuber and I live with my roommate, Kian. I love my fans but they make me depressed sometimes, I when they say my hair looks like an unshaved... you know, or sometimes I just don't feel like I do enough for them."

"So how come your so rejecting to people?"

"I'm not usually, but at treatment I don't want to make friends with people there really because I'd rather my fans not know."

"Oh." I continued. "I understand, but I'm not the type to leak things."

"Well how would I have known that if we weren't talking, which we weren't."

"Well who's fault is that?" I smirked and he chuckled, turning his head.

"Yeah yeah it's my fault, I'm aware." He joked and I laughed, pushing my hair that had fallen into my face backwards.

"You should meet Kian sometimes, who knows, you guys might hit it off, but probably not cuz Kians the biggest asshole I've ever met in my lifetime."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Oh so now your trying to hook me up with an asshole, huh?" I joked again and Jc she hook his head no in fear and palmed his face.

"N-no I was just trying to make you um guys friends like me and him he needs some more in his life." He bit his lip.

"I know Jc calm down I was kidding."

He burst into laughter making his chubby cheeks more noticeable, and his laugh was adorable. I haven't heard his full out laugh yet, but it was more than enough of him to get my attention.

I smiled as he tossed his curly hair away and I drank some coffee.
"I would suggest for you to come home with me to hang out for a little longer, but my parents are home and they're annoying."

"Aw they can't be that bad."

"Trust me, if you ever meet them..." I raised and eyebrow and he laughed again.

"I don't think so. Maybe one day I'll meet this people."

"You really want to meet my parents? The most annoying people you can find?"

He nodded and smiled.
"Why! They aren't even nice to guys I meet."

"I'm good with parents, your mother will be begging you to date me."

I scrunched up my nose and furrowed my eyebrows. "My mother doesn't do that." I stated and he shook his head no.

"Whenever your ready, I'm ready to meet them. You'll be surprised."

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Well come on, lets go."

He laughed and followed me.
"You have to take me back to treatment first so I can get the car." I explained and he nodded and listened. I drove and he followed my car until we pulled up into the driveway.

"Hey mom." I greeted when she opened the door.

"Hi, who is this?" She growled under her teeth.

"Hi ma'am, I'm Justin very pleased to meet you." He smiled and shook her hand and a smile began to grow into my mothers face.

"Would you kids like to come inside?"
We nodded and walked inside.

"I made spaghetti for dinner, I hope that's okay." She eagerly fake smiled, like she does with ever guest.

We got our plates and all sat at the table.

"So Justin, how'd you meet my little girl and why." My dad asked shoving mouthfuls of spaghetti into his mouth, sounding a little on the rude side.

"Actually I met her at treatment, she seemed very sweet when she said hello to me and we decided to begin talking, I intend nothing bad on her sir, I promise."

My father nodded.

"This is delicious, thank you by the way." He smiled at my mom.

I just met Jc really, but he acted nothing like this.

"Thank you honey, it's family recipe."

I squinted my eyes at her and began to laugh. "Mom it's pasta with sauce on it, it's probably just about every family's recipe." She laughed and I did too.

"No Jazmyn, I've never had this before it's amazing." He finished his plate and threw the trash away.

"Well I should be going, I mean my parents probably miss me also."

"Honey if it's okay with your parents your welcome to stay over."

Is she serious? Since when does she let guys stay over?

"Yeah boy, you can watch the ball game with me."

"I really would love to sir, but maybe some other time. My parents have plans for family to come over tonight, but it was definitely a blessing to meet you all, thank you." He smiled and gave a deep grin to me, making me squint my eyes at him before he exited the door.

"Well he seems nice." My mother commented.

"Yeah." I continued.

"I approve." She added.

"We're just friends mom."

She sighed. "I figured, you like the bad guys."

I laughed. "Yeah, okay." I say sarcastically and go up to my room. That fake piece of shit. I smiled like an idiot to myself.