Nine

Obviously I wasn't rolling my eyes because I didn't want to be there, I was rolling my eyes because he thinks he's tough shit just because adults love him.

"You know you don't have to stay if you actually don't want to." Jc added.

"I want to I just didn't think she'd let me." I said and he nodded, bringing in a plate full of strawberries.

"Want some?" He asked and took a bite into one.

I took one and ate it, him later playfully slapping my shoulder. "Will you make a YouTube video with me?"

"What? Why!?" I asked.

He shrugged.
"My viewers have seen us together around town and I think we should clear things up."

I nodded. "Yeah I guess."

"You might get some hate though, wanna do the girlfriend tag?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"we aren't dating."

"It doesn't have to be real, we'll tell them it's fake."

"Yeah sure." I smiled and he set up the camera and lights.

"Hey guys it's Jc and I'm here with my favorite piece of shit today!" He said and ruffled my hair. I sighed and fixed it, laughing a little bit.

"Yeah so all you other pieces of shit back off because I'm his favorite." I joked and he laughed.

"You're so stupid." He said and calmed his laughter down.

"Anyways you guys have been asking me some questions about us." He said and looked at me, licking his lips, me trying to hold back a laugh.

We interlocked our fingers and showed the camera. "This is my girlfriend." He introduced.

We both looked at eachother and began to laugh.
"WE'RE KIDDING!" We both screamed and ran around the living room.

"No we're just really good friends." We sat back down.

"But we're gonna do the girlfriend tag anyways!" Jc announced and he put both his hands up and I did the same, we high fived.

We both asked questions to eachother and he only got three out of six of mine right and I got four of his.

Therefor he had to jump into the pool fully clothed.
"I'm doing this because I love you guys." Jc said as I directed, and me being the ignorant person I am I zoomed really close into his face.

He held up a peace sign and jumped into the pool and I laughed.
"Join me, Jazmyn!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"You're insane." I said and walked back inside.

"So that concludes this video you probably shouldn't follow Jc and his social medias wont be in the description because he sucks and yea-" he cut me off and took the camera out of my hand.

"Don't listen to her. Okay love you guys bye!" He said and smacked the lens with his hand.

"Give me a hug!" He demanded and ran towards me in his soaking wet clothes.

"JC!" I screamed and ran, he had a determined look on his face to catch me.

"STOP!" I begged. He didn't listen.

He caught me and pulled me tight into his chest. "I LOVE YOU JAZMYN!" He screamed really loud into my ear.

"Ow!" I covered my ears and he accidentally let me go.

He caught me again and carried me around until he fell in a wet spot on the floor making me fall into him.

"Uhg Jc that hurt!" I playfully slapped him and got off him.

"I didn't even bring anymore extra clothes now. They're all messy."

"What about the ones u brought for me to suggest?"

"Are you kidding? You threw them all over the floor when you were drunk last night." I laughed.

"Oh." He said and played with his hands.

"Here follow me." He said and I did as old. He went upstairs and grabbed a par of joggers and a tee shirt.

"Wear this."

"Is this yours or Kians? Because I'm not wearing Kians clothes." I laughed.

"Why would Kians clothes be in my room?"

"Because you guys share sometimes."

"we don't share, he just takes my clothes without asking."

"Oh." I chuckled and went to the bathroom, putting on jcs dry clothes and he did the same in his bedroom.