Ten

Please read this before you continue onto the chapter.

-I have a bunch of things I wanted to say, or want your opinion on so I figured I'd update a chapter with an authors note.
So I'm begging you for comments on these questions.

1. Do you guys like it when I reply to your comments on here, or would you rather me leave them be, honestly?

2. If you guys are any interested in me, you can write questions in the comments and I'll start writing them at the very end of each chapter & answering them.

3. Another thing is you will never expect a plain old authors note from me I don't think, because when my favorite authors do that, I get mad thinking it was an update.
I want to put out the best quality for you and if you have any suggestions please say so, writing means a lot to me and having your support makes me happier than words can explain. But moving from that, here's chapter ten.

- Jazmyns pov-

It's been two weeks since I was at Jc's and I've been sick lately.
But the bad thing is, is that my mother thinks I'm pregnant with his baby.
Which I'm not! Jc and I are only good friends, I guess my mother just doesn't even want to give me one chance for trust.

Although I did break it at the party by drinking, but she doesn't know that but I know for sure I'm not pregnant.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you go to Jcs party. Now you have a kid to take care of." She scolded handing me Motrin.

"I'm a virgin, it isn't possible for me to have a child."

She eyed me.
"Then I'm buying pregnancy tests."

I shrugged.
"Do it, you won't get positive results."

She rolled her eyes.
"I'll be back."

"Okay mom, I'm glad you have trust for me!" I yelled from the couch as she stood at the front door getting ready to exit.

Her eyes became glassy, and she walked out the door slamming it behind her.

I put my hands to my face and reframed from crying.
I had the need to talk to Jc,  but I didn't want to bother him, he's been working hard on balancing YouTube, working on set with a movie, and getting ready for tour.

Sometimes you want to be famous, but ever since I've met Jc I haven't been feeling it anymore.
He gets hate and he's always stressed or busy.

I got onto snapchat and saw he was hanging out with a girl.
She had brown hair and green eyes with perfectly straight teeth.
It was a selfie, they were both smiling.

My stomach dropped.
I'm not jealous of this girl. Jc smiles like that when I'm with him too, although I'm not really sure why I care, I mean she looks like a nice person.
I just think he deserves a lot, you know?

I clicked again, and here came a video of her laughing, with the word 'cutie' on her forehead.

I clenched one of my fists and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
Maybe I am jealous, jealous that she's 'cutie' to him and not me, and jealous that she might be his girlfriend and I'm not.

I closed my eyes getting ready to go to sleep to ignore my pounding headache until my phone rang.
I was hoping it was Jc.

Unknown

I read.
"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello is this Jazmyn?"

"Yes this is her, why?"

"We have bad news."

"Who are you?"

"This is nine one one," they continued to speak but my mind froze through half of it.

I'm so sorry, mom.