Seven

People began flooding into the house and Jc told me he wouldn't leave me because I barely knew any of these people.

The music blared so loud I couldn't even hear myself think, jcs hand was suddenly attached to mine and snapping out of my world, he was pulling me outside.

He shut the door behind him and we sat on the outside furniture.

"Why are you being so shy?" She chuckled.

I shrugged,
"'Maybe because most of these people are famous, and I have no clue who they are!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"They aren't any better than you, just because they're well known."

I looked away.
"Wanna go dance?" Jc asked and I nodded.

When we went inside Kian was dancing with a girl, who looked like she'd be really sweet.

Me and Jc studied them for a second before Jc leaned into my ear and said, "That's Kians girlfriend, wanna go meet her?"

I gave him a weird look.
"You really want me to meet people, huh?" I chuckled and he grabbed my hand again without warning and pulled me over to them.

"Hey." Jc greeted.

"Oh hi! Kian told me this is your girlfriend? Finally found someone Jc?" She asked and I began to laugh.

"Shut up, Maci, she isn't my girlfriend."
He squinted his eyes at Kian, who was currently smirking quite obviously.

"Actually I'm Jazmyn, the girl out of Jc's league." Obviously I was kidding, nobody's out of Jc's league.

She laughed and Kian was no longer paying attention to us, because him and Jc were having a separate conversation a couple feet away from me and Maci.

"I'm just kidding." I flipped my hair to the side.

"I know." She laughed again.

"Well it was nice to meet you, I'm gonna go talk to Jc." I said and walked away to Jc, and pulled him back to me by the back end of his shirt collar.

"What?" He said as I let go.

"I think I'm gonna go." I said in an unsure tone.

He looked at me confused, then frowned. "How come?" He rubbed the back of my hand.

I shrugged.
"I guess I'm bored, maybe you just can't throw lit parties."

He gasped.
"Oh really?" He put his hand to his chest.

I nodded confidently.
"Yeah."

He pulled my arm into the dance floor and we began dancing.
"Still not impressed." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Stay here." He demanded and walked away.

I did as told and he came back with two glasses. I raised an eyebrow as I looked into the cup.

"We aren't twenty one." I handed him back my cup.

He handed it back.
"Come on. One drink won't hurt you, miss innocent."

I huffed, looking back into the cup.
"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" The whole party screamed, Jc stepped onto the coffee table in the middle of the floor and pulled me up there with him.

He eyed me and I chugged the cup and everyone cheered.
Although I didn't really like much attention, I was digging this party now.

"I'll go get another." Jc playfully winked and I nodded.

I stepped down from the table and waited for Jc. He finally came back with four cups.

"Jesus Jc! I only wanted one more."

"Fine, I'll drink them all."

I took one of the cups, and drank one more.

Soon enough I knew I was no longer sober.
We went back into the dance floor and continued to dance.

-four hours later-
Mostly everyone went home and me, Jc, Maci, and Kian were all messing around until I fell asleep on the floor.