Five

-six days later-

Today's another treatment day and I've only seen Jc once since he came to meet my parents, and it wasn't planned.

My mom peeked her head into my bedroom. She smirked at me as she eyed me up and down.

"Aren't you dressed nice?" She smirked and I burst into laughter shaking my head.

"Shush mama." I got out from laughter and she smirked once more.

"I do approve of this boy, Jazmyn." She added before leaving. I rolled my eyes to myself and chuckled at my appearance in the mirror.

Well, I did look better than usual and this time I didn't even try very hard.
I shut all my lights off and ran downstairs to my mothers car, for this time I didn't want to drive.

We pulled into the parking lot and she began to speak. "Is Jc going to be here?" She asked.

"Well, probably, why?" I asked.

"Go get him." She demanded.

"Mom no, go away. I love you." I tried to escape but she kept screaming and right then is when Jc was caught in the act of trying to get inside also.

"Hello ma'am. It's a pleasure to see you again." They shook hands, she had her window down.

"You too." She smiled.

"Well we should probably get going. Wouldn't want ma'am to get fussy." He chuckled fakely and swung his arm around my neck.

"Okay kiddos." She drove off and I rolled my eyes as we walked into the building.

"You've got quite the mother." He removed his arm from me.

"What do you mean?"

"She's calling for me when she's only met me once. I told you I had a speciality for pleasing parents with manners."

"Yeah yeah Jc."

He squinted his eyes at me and we walked in, just in time and sat down.

"Now, today you will either be singing, or drawing in front of the whole class. This is a way to build confidence."

My stomach dropped.
More like cause anxiety.

"Any volunteers?" She asked, no one raising their hand.

"Fine," she snarled, "then I'll pick."
Her eyes darted straight to me, and I shook my head. She smirked and gestured for me to sit up there.

"No." I said sternly.

"Just go! Right now!" She demanded.

"I wasn't prepared for this therefor I don't know what to sing, and I can't draw." I folded my arms over my chest.

She smiled. "Hmm, Isabella."

Isabella went up and sing, and everyone clapped because as expected, she was amazing.
I figured.

"Class almost just about dismissed, we'll do the rest tomorrow. Everyone except for Jazmyn, leave."

I rolled my eyes and Jc stood there once everyone left.
"I need to talk to Jazmyn in private, please." Jc looked at me for approval to leave and I nodded.

"I'll wait outside." He said and shut the door.

"You need to listen to me."

"It's a free country, I make my own decisions and you cannot physically make me open my mouth and sing, therefore it's my choice."

"No, im in charge of you when your here. You will do as I say."

"See how that works out for you." I said before exiting and I walked out to Jc laughing.

"Damn, you roasted her." He said and we began to walk.

"You could hear?"

He nodded and laughed some more.
"She's an asshole. I don't sing in front of people."

"You can sing in front of me." Jc smirked and made us stop.

"No let's just get going." He rolled his eyes and sighed before we said our goodbyes and parted for each other.