Eleven

"We're sorry to tell, your mother has passed."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES PASSED? HOW? WHEN?" I screamed in terror.

"Her car was flipped over and I guess it was too much for her frail body to handle." A women's voice spoke.

"You don't understand! I have to say goodbye!"

"We're taking her to a funeral home, since you are the most import family member or closet to her right now, would you rather her be buried or creamated?"

I knew I was sopping through the phone. "Buried." I mumble.

"Okay ma'am. I'm very sorry for your loss. Also, I'm afraid that your going to have to move to another family member."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We have called your father, pack your things you'll be moving with him."

My stomach dropped.

My parents just split up a couple weeks ago, they're still friends or well, they were still friends and continued living together even after they decided to end their relationship, my dad didn't move until they actually got divorced.
He didn't move anywhere close either, he moved to Hawaii, no where near California, no where near my friends.

"My dad?" I repeated.

"Yes. He book you a flight for Tuesday."

"Okay." I answered as if that were fine, but really this is the most upset I've been in forever.

We ended the call, and I realized I probably won't even see my mother again, which I would have like to even if she weren't breathing, even if she couldn't hear me I wanted to tell her I'm sorry, I wanted to tell her goodbye.

The thought of her neck cracking as it hit the roof as the car as it tumbled into the median made me sick. My mother suffered, and thought I was angry at her.

Life couldn't get worse.
My moms gone, and I'm moving to Hawaii.

The doorbell rang, which I ignored not even looking to see who it was.
I didn't really care, no one but a couple people could make me feel better right now and I'm sure it wasn't any of them.

I heard the door fling open, and I locked my bedroom door in fear.

"Jazmyn? Is that you?" I heard Jcs voice call.

"Oh um yeah it's me, I'm in the bathroom can you give me a sec?"

"Yeah." He spoke.

I ran to my mirror and my reflection glared back at me.
Black mascara lines were still running down my cheeks, with red blotches.
"Shit." I muttered to myself and washed all the mascara off my face and applied new to my damp eyelashes.
I decided to attempt covering the tear stains by putting on foundation, and I noticed that if you didn't stare at my face for very long, you couldn't tell.

"Coming!" I said and ran downstairs.

He stood at the doorstep with his arms crossed.
"Jazmyn did you tell your mother we were having a baby?" He asked.

"What the hell! No! Is that why your here? Because if so get the hell out."

He showed me his phone, it was a text from my mom.

You piece of shit, how dare you get my daughter pregnant at such a young age. She has such a life planned out and you decided to ruin it so you could have fun? You inconsiderate bastard!

It read.
I sighed and shook my head.

"To be honest Jc, I could care less about that."

"Why Jazmyn? It's a pretty big deal that's your mothers calling me a bastard!"

"Well don't worry! She won't call you that anymore!" I screamed.

"Yeah you better talk to her and tell her I didn't do that to you even if you are pregnant, it isn't my child!"

"I would if I could!" I screamed even louder.

"What do you mean if you could? You can!"

"No Jc!"

"Yes! I don't want her thinking I put a kid in your stomach!"

"She's dead." I said in a normal tone, getting ready to cry again.

He looked disappointed in himself.
"I'm sorry." He looked at me closely and I turned my head.

"You've been crying, huh?"

"Yeah."
Wow, he really is a bastard, my mom just died, no wonder I've been crying.

"I didn't know I'm sorry I should go home I didn't mean for it to turn out this wa-"

"No Jc it's fine, you didn't know."

"If you want you can come live with me and Kian."

"You have a girlfriend, and it isn't legal. I have to go live with my father."

"Where does he live? I thought he lived with you." I shook my head no.

"He lives in Hawaii."

"Hawaii?" Jc asked sounding upset.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tuesday."

"Your kidding right? You have to be."

I shook my head no.
"Not this time."

He stomped out the door and slammed it behind.
The last thing I had down here, I just lost.