Eight

I woke up in Jc's bed, but nobody next to me. Yet I was confused, because just about the only thing I remember from last night was drinking, messing around with Kian, maci and Jc and then falling asleep on the floor.

I went to step out of the bed, but almost laid all my weight into another human.

"Jc what the hell!" I screamed quickly getting back into the bed before I almost stepped on him.

Half of his head was under the bed frame, and I guess it was a terrible idea to scream while he was sleeping.
He quickly sat up, smacking his head full force into the bottom of the bed.

"Ow. Shit, what's wrong?" He asked and rubbed his eye.

"Well first off, why am I in your bed and your on the floor, secondly what the hell I almost stepped on you and now you just hit your face on the bed." He held his hand out and I chuckled, grabbing it and helping him up. He sat back into the bed.

I cracked a grin and removed his hand from his eye that looked like it was getting swollen.
"I'm sorry. I'll go get you cold peas." I said and walked downstairs.

I came back up and handed them to him, and twenty minutes later he was fine, but I have never felt so bad before.

Kian came up with hazel and I leash in his hand.
He sat on the floor in front of Jc and hooked her collar around her neck.

"Jc can you walk her? Maci's throwing a fit because I told her I'd be there by now and I haven't even left the house yet." Jc nodded and Kian ran out the door.

I connected the leash to the color and put the leash around my wrist.
"Here." Jc said and tried to pull it away.

"I can get it if your still dizzy."

He shook his head and I gave him the leash.
"Come on hazy." He said and walked out the door.

I sat in the house, waiting for him to return. His phone went off and I was eager to go check it.
I'm a horrible person for even wanting to check someone else's phone.

I went the other direction, avoiding even remembering it had went off.

Soon enough Jc came back inside with Hazel. "Someone texted you." I said and he dropped the leash onto the floor, still attached to hazel and he ran to his phone.

I rolled my eyes and took everything of hazel, and saw a smirk mixed with a smile on Jcs face.

"Who was it?"

He shrugged.
"No one really." He said and threw his phone back into the couch.

Yeah, I'm sure he's smirking at nothing then. Whatever.

"I should probably go home soon."

"What why? You don't have to leave until me and K have that meeting." I've noticed he calls Kian k a lot.

"Well I mean my mom wanted me home today."

"Why? Your momma loves me. Your not lying?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not lying, would you like to call her yourself?" I offered and he nodded.

"Are you serious?" I began to laugh and he nodded confidently.

I handed him my phone as it rang and he began talking.
Ten minutes later my hand was smacked back into my phone.

"Yeah you aren't going home tonight."

"What!?" I yelled.

He laughed.
"Make yourself at home." He said and patted my back.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down onto the couch, finding something good on. He did say make myself at home.