Chapter Two - Prt 1

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

Steve POV

Tony mumbled under his breath after our encounter with Spider-Man. I laughed quietly in amusement with the rest. Feeling more amused at Tony's encounter with the web slinger more then our failure to capture him. He leaned against my shoulder on the coach with a grumble and narrowed eyes.

"Come on Tony. We still have things to do." I reminded. Standing from my spot watching as he fell back onto the couch. His face scrunched up in confusion before his face twisted into a grin. Shooting up from the coach he rushed towards our shared room. Quickly returning soon. Dressed in a suit. His jacket unbuttoned and a pair of sun glasses in hand.

"Why'd you marry him again?" I looked over at a questionable Clint. I only shook my head in response before joining Tony in the elevator.

***

Tony sat happily in his seat. Typing away on his phone with one hand before placing it down to drive. I sat idly beside him. Enjoying the look of happiness that crossed his face as he drove off to the orphanage. Where we'd hopefully find the right child for us.

It was only a few months ago when I had came upon the thought of being a father with Tony.

Something I had secretly wanted for a long time but could never possibly have since we both were so busy with being 'heroes' to the city and world.  Not only that I never knew Tony's thought on the matter as he never seemed to want such a thing. He always seemed to not want to take on the responsibility as a father. He would often talk about how he didn't want to be like his father yet still found some aspects he respected and found himself to like.

Yet in the end Tony was the one to pop the question. We had just gotten back from another mission the building was quiet and bare. We both payed next to each other and content silence until tong spoke.

"Hey Steve..." he started waiting for me to reply back.

"Hmm" I hummed in response. Waiting for him to continue.

"Have you ever thought about adopting a kid? I think that's something I want" I looked over at him slightly startled at the question but quickly smiled at him before answering him.

"Actually. It's something I've been wanting to ask but couldn't figure out how to pop the question" he looked over at me surprised before sitting up on his elbows. A smile spreading happily across his face.

"So let's do it!" he slightly shouted out.

"Really?" I asked, making sure this was something he really wanted. After all. Taking on a child was a big responsibility. Especially when your two of the worlds mightiest heroes.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" I then sat up with a happy smile spread across my lips before kissing him.

A few weeks later we decided to adopt a child. Making sure we had nothing planned for almost a week after the adoption. To better help our new addition to our family.

As we drove I looked out the window watching the building go by slowly, since traffic was our only thing stopping us from bolting it to the very place where we might find our new addition.