Chapter Eight

Disclaimers- do not own Spider-Man/Avengers or any thing else besides the plot unless stated.

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man
Franchise

C H A P T E R | eight

I swung rapidly. Hurrying to the tower. My
arms launched my body into the air with each swing, casting me up into the sky before I fell. Only to repeat the process.

I had to admit. I might have had a better way of handing the Hulk then telling him a knock, knock joke and showing him my face. However, I was pressed for time. So without really thinking, and to be honest it wasn't the first time, I did something stupid. Luckily Bruce won't remember any of it, but unluckily the Hulk will. My hopes are he won't reveal me to the Avengers.

As soon as I was outside the building I crawled into my room from the window. Climbing on the ceiling until I reached the bathroom where I hurried to changed back. Hiding my costume just in time to hear people making there way back. The sound of an elevator dinging and the sound of soft whispers entering my ears.

"Bruce hasn't turned back yet..." Steve said.

"Hulk seems calm though, why hasn't he turned back yet?" Ask Clint.

The sound of heavy feet followed by more average and silent feet not far behind. I assumed that the Hulk was back and not rampaging due to my act early. The question being. Why hasn't the Hulk changed back to let Bruce have control?

Maybe Bruce is mad and refuses to changed back? It's an idea.

"I want to go check on Peter. You guys watch the Hulk." I heard Steve's oh so motherly worried voice say. A reply of I'll come too followed right behind from Tony. I quickly took a seat on my bed. Leaning against the head board of my bed with a book in hand. Pretending to read about 'Gamma Radiation' as the door opened. I looked up from my book with a curious look. Seeing a relief look cross both their faces. I put a book mark in the stop I was 'reading' before moving to the side of the bed to get off.

Ah. The thrills of living with the Avengers. Haven't even been here for a week and trouble is already everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Steve piped up first, while Tony stood mostly with a proud look seeing what I was reading. Well fake reading, but I have read it five different times in the past for fun....

I really need a life other then Spider-Man. I don't even question all the nerd insults thrown my way anymore. I can't deny them.

"Hey! You want to meet the the big green guy?" Tony suddenly asked. Steve's eyes widen at the sudden question. A look of horror etching it's way onto his face. Without waiting for me to reply. Tony reached for me and began to drag me down to the living room space, where everyone was. Panic slowly taking over my mind. Wondering what would happen once the Hulk sees me. When we rounded the corner, I could see everyone trying to calm the Hulk down to allow him to let Bruce take control. His green face was twisted into a scowl but he continued to stand rigid in one spot. How they even managed to get him here was a surprise of its own. Everyone turned to face us and began to panic in their own ways at seeing me coming into the room. All except Thor. He was eating a pop tart.

I could hear whispered yells leave Steve in harsh tones. One that promised a long lecture and punishment for bringing me, their newly adopted child down to meet a angry green guy that could pop a ordinary mans head like a ballon.

The Hulk looked at Tony with narrowed eyes. His hands in fist as he did. He looks mad.

"Tin can still big dummy" big dummy? Boy. This this interesting. I changed my mind. Where's the popcorn. I need a seat asap. I'm about to watch me some drama.

"That's rich coming from a guy who can only smash things"

"No wonder he hasn't turned back yet. Not when you keep insulting him." I mumbled but apparently to loud as everyone looked at me. Including the Hulk.

"Ops was that out loud. My bad. Maybe I should go back to my room" I said with a gesturing look and a thumb pointed. Steve nodding in total approval. Ready to escort me back himself.

The Hulk stared at me and a look of realization clicking his his head at who I was. A grin taking form on his face. I hurried to signal for him not to mention who I was. By making faces and small gestures to which he understood. Hopefully.

He walked over to me. Lifting me by my hood, causing everyone to go defensive. Ready to fight at any moment. My heart slightly raced but I didn't freak to much.

"Puny boy make point." He said. Lifting me high up to place me on his shoulders like s little kid. Everyone looking confused and oddly some aw struck. Manly Black Widow. Not sure why.

"Did Peter just befriend the Hulk?" Clint asked. A look of disbelief on his face. I never get tied of seeing that face. A small grin making its way to my face as I used his head as a arm rest. Putting my head in my hands, like I would if I was sitting in a desk at school. Everyone looked shocked as well.

Many photos later and a lot of talking before I was let go and the Hulk returned to being Bruce. A content sigh leaving my lips. This had been a long day. Bruce yelled at Tony a lot, and I mean a lot for causing him to turn green. But as the night dragged on. It started to get dark and soon I had to get ready for bed so I could face the horrid reality of the one place your freedom is held against your will. A place no one really wants to be twenty-four/ seven a day besides those few rare people. The place I have to pretend to be puny Parker and suffer bullying.

School

Also. What happened to Nick Fury?
________________________________

A/N

How I feel because school sucks (minus the bullying part) wants to sleep but doesn't. So bleh.

Anyways. How was this chapter? I'm kinda going slow but it just means you get more to read in the end.