Thoughts?? Seriosly Read This

Bare with me. You will like what I have to say.
SERIOUSLY REAd THIS

So... I've completed this book sometime back and can't believe how many people still like this book. I'm honestly shocked. Especially since I didn't think anyone would like it, let alone continue to like it after a long period of time.

When I started this book I wasn't good or experienced, however, I believe this book have given me what I needed. I have noticed with my other stories, I've become better. I'm not 100% and to be honest it would be better if I didn't just upload the end product with out reading. This story took me nearly 2 years, a ridiculous amount of time, to complete. I procrastinated and rushed it too soon. When I should have finished it within the span of at least 6 months or less.

SO HERES THE GOOD STUFF

Here's my proposal.

Would you like this book to be rewritten? I'll leave the old version up but write a new one that may not be 100% the same and may have a different ending and certain different angles. And probably more chapters than this story.

Overall the same story but better. So pick an answer down below. If yes comment on the yes and the same for no. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

VOTE

YES

NO

New rewritten version is up!!!