Chapter Ten

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | Ten

The school was absolutely normal. Nothing was really outstanding besides the few geniuses the school seemed to produce. The sports were ordinary, the people were ordinary, I was even ordinary, until you opened the book to begin reading. Everything at this school was your typical high school. You had the jocks, the emos, the populars, the nerds and geeks, the hippies, the people who wanted to be left alone. The usual stereotypical stereotypes, but it was if they choose to live up to the expectation of the stereotype they were grouped in that mattered. Some branched out and some people didn't because they loved to live their life in that expectation. By some people. I mean flash. Why you ask I pick him as my example?

Because he has me held up against a locker yelling insults in my face, as other pretended it wasn't happening. The typical bully jock. Yes. High school at my school in its finest. I didn't get mad or hurt at the lack of help. It was natural for those who didn't wish to get involve to leave the situation be and pretend it never happened in the first place. I understood. It could be scary to stand up to someone who may be bigger, scarier, and sometimes more intimidating then you. It was only natural they avoided getting involved, as if it was the plague. In a way I felt disappointed that out of 500 or more students not one could be bothered to attempt. It's not like all of them were this way. Some would anonymously hint to teachers what was going on without being broadcasted to the entire school for helping the number one bullies victim.

Yes, me, Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man. Hero to all (hero to all but the bugle. Or Green Goblin, or Iron Man... he rally can't take a joke. Also Deadpool. I hope to freakin Thor he doesn't see me as his hero. He already disturbs me enough. And some other super villains I could name) but I'm kinda a big deal. Spider-Man, not Peter Parker. I was a nobody really. I was known for my good photographing skills, and for being smart. What I was really known for was getting beat up by Flash. See. I'm special. My mask fit right in with the crowd so it worked.

I sighed feeling my patience begin to slowly trickle away, as if someone opened the dam gates. My brows forward, but I kept my mouth shut for the moment. Wishing to escape with little to now bruises at all today.

"Did you hear me puny Parker?!" Flash shouts. Shoving me into the lockers even more. Unable to stop myself from being what I would I think funny in my head 'down locker! I know we get a lot of quality time but keep this professional.' I laughed to myself getting a confused look for flash and a few others. After s minute flash lowered me and backed away.

"Let's continue this when your not acting like a lunatic" he said. I was confused for a moment before realizing he probably thought I was neurotic. Though, I don't mind. It just means he'll stop for now.

___

My day was long and somewhat exhausting. I had finished my classes without any issues. Everything seemed to be going well. Then I was at lunch. Flash my number one companion in this school. Thought there be a need to dump part of his lunch on me. Playing it off as if he tripped. When everyone else new that wasn't the case.

I want particularly mad. I jut washed of and changed into a spare set of clothing I always carried around.

Then he tripped me during sixth period. Causing me to hit my chin off the desk, even with my unnatural abilities. There would have been no way to play it off as good luck that I could save myself from the hit. So I took it. Hissing slightly in discomfort. Knowing a perfectly well formed bruise was already making its way to myself. The teacher instantly rushed to myself. Scolding Flash before throwing detention at him. A look of being un-phased crossing his face before giving me a glare, as if I had sent him to detention.

_____

By the time the day came to an end, Flash has gotten most of his daily beating in. More verbal than physical today. (I'm just kinda waiting for the bell to ring in the janitors closet right now.)

The day was long and I honestly couldn't wait to return to a place where I didn't share pretty much everything I owned. Where privacy existed and I could take a nap before heading out for patrols. Well not patrol. I still needed to figure out how to do that. Why were things so complicated?

I only sighed, also realizing just how many times I've sighed in the passed few days.

Instead of going home like I originally Intended. I sent Tony a text telling them I wouldn't be home directly after school. Then calling to let Steve know the same. I hurried to pull on my suit before putting my ordinary on over top. The bell rang not even a minute afterwards.

I hurried out of the closet and out of school. Making sure to miss anyone I didn't feel like dealing with at the moment. I could faintly hear my last name being called by a few who were always there to 'great' me after school. I only signed but knew they wouldn't make to but of a deal out of it. After all. It's only Monday. They have the rest of the week to torture me

I ran into a empty ally way. Making sure to check my surroundings before removing my cloths and shoving them in my bag. Putting my mask on my face. Webbing my bag to a dark higher up corner of the wall to hide it from anyone who would want to steal it and if found. They wouldn't be able to get it off the wall.

I crawled up the wall. Hurrying to get to the top. Taking a moment to look over what I could see form the smaller building. A content smile making its way to my lips. Without hesitation I jumped off the roof and shoot a web towards another building. Taking my time to swing around the city. Listening to everything that was going on. Ready to jump into action at any moment.

I was beginning to believe nothing was going to happen with how silent everything was. I was going to head back to go home, when all of a sudden, I heard fire truck sirens, along with police sirens.

It's New York, since when is New York ever quiet.

_____

A/N
Random update for not updating Sunday.