Chapter Fourteen

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | fourteen

I wasn't as surprised as I probably should have been at the sudden arrival of Tony, but that doesn't make me anymore prepared to handle the situation. I mean. I'm barely over the fact I was adopted. Let alone adopted by Tony freakin Stark (Stark-Rogers) and Steve freakin (Stark-Rogers).

I turned my head nervously peering over at Tony. My eyes barley able to be seen over the back of the couch. Tony had a serious face as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Shit... fuc—dammit...sorry" I said all fast.  Not meaning to actually curse, but it happened. Tony looked at me for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Shit that was funny. I'm not Steve. I could care less if you curse" he said his laughter dying down as I looked at him in hopes he forgot why he even came back. For a moment my hopes seemed like they were going to come true. Then they were cursed into million pieces just like my dreams of ever leaving this building again.

"Wait! I'm suppose to be mad at you or concerned? Whatever comes first in parenting"

"I'm pretty sure concerned. Then based off what I say, angry" Peter! Why are you helping them?! I mentally scolded myself. Nice Peter. Very nice. I sighed to myself and decided it would be better to get up then to stay seated. After composing himself, Tony looked at me more serious. He placed his hands on his hips before waiting for me to get over to him. I steadily walked over. Taking my time because it's to much of a bother to explain.

"So... what was it that we saw?" He asked calmly.

"Well. I was angry because of a person. So I held it all in and when I got home I kinda went to the gym and I kinda beat my hands raw without knowing it...and the blood of my shirt probably from the punching bag when I turned around. It probably rubbed off onto my jacket.." I partly lied thorough my my teeth. The familiar feeling I get every time I lie begin to slowly seep itself into the pit of my stomach. However, I silently told myself it had to be done until I told them. If I ever did. Though I had no doubt in my mind some day, probably when they can't control me by age, I'd tell them. Would I join the Avengers? Still unannounced.

"Is that it?" I nodded, feeling nervous, since his face hadn't change expressions after the entire thing. He took a deep breath in and I braced myself for the worse. Instead I was meet with a huge sigh of relief, as he rubbed the temple of his head before running his hand through his hair.

"I thought something worse then that. Not to mention you didn't answer any of the calls and JARVIS wasn't any help. We thought something had happened or that the what we thought were injuries were severe. So knowing you took your anger out on a punching bag and measly cut your knuckles up is the best news right about now." I started to smile "but your still in trouble for ignoring us instead of just telling us" then I wasn't smiling. Though I'd take it. He believes me and that was good for now.

"We should call Steve and the others. Their on their way back. You know? When motivated we work really fast. Though I feel like one of my really expensive cars ran me over" I laughed slightly watching Tony go off into the kitchen to get something to drink and then to the couch where he flopped onto the seat. An exhausted groan escaping his lips as he through his feet up onto the table. Deciding it wouldn't hurt, I walked over to sit next to him.

I listened silently as he went on about Fury and some other unrelated stuff. Once in a while I'd join in when he talked about his latest project or when I find something interesting. At that point I'd go off on my own little ting and he grin wildly in amusement before I realize what I was doing. It was fun and I loved spending times with him.