Chapter Three- Prt 2

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

Steve POV

"Poor saps who have to live here. This should be condemned for hazards!" Tony shouted what seemed to be shock, anger and a little disgust. What stood before us was an old building that looked, as if it could barley stay standing. The outside was rotten, paint chipped at every part of the building. Tiring white pealing to revel ugly gray splotches beneath. Light green moss covering the side from years of wear and tear the weather had threw at it. Vines clearly crawling their way up the building. The yard unattended for many years. The building looked lifeless to a point it could be considered a hangout for delinquents who saw fit to vandalize or gather to hang out.

With nervousness settling in our stomachs. We steadily walked in a slow speed. Not really sure if walking in would be worth it.

Soon we stepped into the building walking up to a lady who seemed anything but thrilled to be there. Her head ducked down into a magazine as she ignored the world around her. Even when I cleared my throat. Indicating another presence in the room.

"We don't take back kids you idiotically adopted without knowing." She spit out, without moving from her magazine. Her words sounding annoyed and rehearsed to a point making me wonder more about the run down place.

"No we're here to adopt" Tony added. His face displeased. She looked up irritable at us and stood with a grunt. Mumbling unheard words.

"This way"

"Geez what a grouch" he whispered to me.

"I just hope we find what we're looking for. For us... and the kid..." I whispered back. I looked around the halls. Seeing dust clutter around and on everything. Cobwebs in corners and on some walls. Showing that the buildings inside hadn't been touched in weeks. However as we walked back farther into the building the areas became clean. Looking like it had just been completely kept up with.

We followed the women into the back where kids were scattered around in groups playing or talking. With a smile I beamed over at Tony excitedly.

"Listen up twerps! Some people are here looking to adopt! Behave or you little shits will regret it!" My eyes widened in shock. Feeling a pull of anger in my stomach at the language and way she talked to the children. Each one flinching back slightly before laughing it off or looking away. I scanned the room once more before turning my eyes towards Tony.

"Were do we begin?" I asked. Tony turned his head ever so often. Taking in the sight around him. His glasses where still occupying his face. Making it hard to see where he was looking, until he stopped. I glanced up to where he stared. Seeing a thin boy seated at a table by the window. His eyes glanced at us before turning to look back out the window. His hand supporting his chin as the other tapped on the table slowly. That's when I recognized him. It was the kid we saved earlier.

"Well. This just became more interesting" he said with a grin. A small sigh leaving my lips but complied to following him. Wanting to see if the kid was alright.

Peter Parker POV

I sat silently at my usual seat by the window. Ignoring everyone in the building as they choose to ignore me. Never giving me a glance or look of acknowledgement to my existence, since I'm the 'outcast' and hated among the adults for various reasons. Some including taking punishments in which protected many of the others from harsh... Well that's then and this is now. I stared at the clouds seeing a ripple of light, light up the almost completely consumed dark sky. Hearing the rumble of shock echo in the distance. Waiting patiently for the rain to fall.