Chapter Twenty

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | twenty

How the hell did he figure that out? I only dodged and hit him a few times. That can't be enough to figure it out. Especially when the other can't figure it out themselves. Bruce was close but I quickly lied— surprisingly was able to lie so well. So how the hell could he??? Anyone can dodge and give a few good hits.

Deadpool stood beside me with his hands on his hips. Looking between the other Avengers and myself. I never stated I was nor did I deny said statement. I felt myself become tense at the situation, and I could tell the others were just as close.

"What business do you have here?" Natasha spook up first. Eyeing him and then quickly looking to me. I averted my eyes after a moment slightly telling myself I would explain everything afterwards. Even if I didn't want to, I knew she'd make me do it anyways.

I quickly looked to Deadpool hoping he wouldn't rat me out and have them completely suspicious of me. There my fucking family, I rather not have fucking issues with them believing in me. Stress makes me curse a lot. Besides the fact I haven't told them I was Spider-Man, I haven't done anything decisive. Only throwing them off my trail or throwing in white lies. Only lying a lot when necessary. I have my reasons, and there was more then one.

I found myself biting the inside of my check in nervous habit. Wishing for what was to come to be over already.

"Can't I visit my favorite super hero pals!" He said as he lifted his arms for a hug. Only to be rejected harshly by them. A small tinge of guilt and sympathy raising up in my gut. He reached down and began to rummage?... in not sure where he hid those... or where they came from.

"Chimichangas anyone?" He casually said. Holding the treat up from god knows where he got it.

"Uh... were good" pops calmly replied.

"What are you doing here?" Clint asked trying to get an answer. He looked at them with his usual Deadpool outtake. Making it hard to take him serious and somewhat made the atmosphere awkward.

"I needed up here by mistake. Thought my target was here, but wrong tower. It's not all rainbow and unicorns getting up here" he shrugged. Lifting the bottom of his mask to eat the treat in his hand.

"How did you even get in??" Dad said. Messing with a tablet in his hand.

"Your voice let me in"

"J.A.R.V.I.S? He let you in?" I said questionably.

"I still have permission to enter since the last time~ anyways I have bad people to unalive and chimichangas to inhale!" He walked past me and into the elevator like it was nothing. Humming a tune to himself that I often heard him hum to. One of the many songs he obsessively listened to, many do when they find a song.

"Well that was fun, but now I just want to sleep. You guys can have dinner without me! I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" I cheerfully said. Making a B line to my room, only taking in the confused and unsure faces of the others and a suspicious look from Bruce who kept his gaze on me before averting his eyes to the others.

Once I was in my room I hurried to change and do the usual things I do to go out as Spider-Man. Needing to go out for just a little to speak with a certain person.

My lights were off and my bathroom was done up. I would have an hour or less to go out and talk with Deadpool. I threw myself out the window and swung off into the air. Hoping to catch Deadpool as he was leaving. Stopping on top of a building to look for him. I continued to look until my spidey senses went off. Alerting me of someone behind me. I instantly flipped and shot web at them to stop all movement.

"Wait! Spidey it's me!" I stopped instantly, looking over to Deadpool amusingly. Part of his body webbed to the roof and part of him

"You know. Your really a pain." I said. Walking over to help. He seemed a little less over the top today. Besides the butt part.

"I love to please! So what's my baby boy doing— Wait. The box is right. I already know"

"Yeah... anyways. Why were you in my room" Deadpool got somewhat serious for a moment making me feel like he was joking around but then I was disappointed. Story of my life.

"Oh I'll spell it out for you~ after I finish this chimichanga!" He pulled out another chimichanga. Only to inhale said treat. I instantly face palmed. Hating him so much but still laughing silently to myself in my subconscious.

"Well. I was hired by a fucked up psychopath named Harry Osborn. Going on about how he wanted you alive so he could torture them kill you. You know. Te Really kinky shit. I think he wants some dungeon play—" he started before I kicked him in the face.

"What is wrong with you. Take this seriously. At least for a few more moments" I sighed before waiting for him to continue.

"Said freak who may or may not have said fetishes. Wants to see you and hired me to get you. But I can't now that I know your my dear spidey! Who knew you'd be so cute!" He squealed. Only making me feel exhausted.

"Do you have an address?" I asked. We talked for a few. Going over everything involving Harry before I rushed off back to my room. See everything the way I left it. I was home free until my spidey senses alerted me. The alert was so small I didn't recognize it until my mask was off.

"What a nice night to be out on the town. Visiting Deadpool?" I turned to see Bruce softly lock the door.

"This isn't what you think" I calmly said.

"Then what is it?" He replied. Looking at me.

"Cosplay?.."

________________________________

A/N

Really sorry. My phone glitches and froze causing wattpad to delete over half the chapter and I had to rewrite it. While in the middle of writing I kinda passed out. Don't remember how it happened. I just kinda woke up with my phone in the bed.

As I keep saying. I'll be done with this story soon. It's almost there. I figure a few more chapters and I'll be where I want to be.

Unrelated but funny🔻
You know I may not update when I'm suppose to or I'm a day late but I least I make sure to not leave you guys hanging. I've been waiting for some of the stories I've been reading to update forever! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') I know, I'm a fellow reader. But sometimes writing is hard.

But some of you guys are impatient. When I don't update the day I'm suppose to. Someone, or more then one will comment or message me and basically ask "you alive? Is there another chapter?" Or you think I'll abandon you after not updating once 😂 (it's cute. Makes me feel wanted and needed)

I love your guys enthusiasm and am honestly so surprised with how many enjoy this story. It's honestly a nice feeling and a shock. I get so many comments on the story and it honestly makes my day to read them. I hope you guys will keep supporting what I write even when this story is over and I begin writing the next one (the one from a few chapters back I told you about)

So thanks for keeping up with me and supporting me and the story I'm writing for your entertainment!

Thank you for the votes, comments and views!

See you in the next chapter!