Chapter Twelve

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | twelve

When I woke up, I didn't feel the motivation to go to school. My back ached in pain from the day before and I knew Flash was mad about me skipping out on our 'talk.' The unconditional talk he had with me every few weeks. Around the time I've finally hit his nerves enough or when they lose a game. Which ever comes first. It really was mostly talking. Him screaming and me listening. His friends gone out of boredom. In a sense I guess I was his therapist. He's only a dick when his other dick friends are present. It's really fun (sarcasm at its highest.) it's the whole I'm a totally different person when this crowd is present but I do a one eighty when they are gone.

However I didn't feel like dealing with his issues. My back was fried and my healing factor was taking everything to heal it. Considering it was on a larger scale then the minor scrapes and burns. But one things was for sure. I was hungry.

Using that as my motivation, I slid off my stomach into a sitting position. Laziness wearing off as I got up. Deciding to grab a slightly baggy sweatshirt, that was a light faded blue, with a worn out American Eagle logo. Not really my style but it was on sale and a sweatshirt was a sweatshirt. Plus, it was comfy. I also grabbed a pair of jeans that were slightly tight but not tight enough to be consider skinny jeans or baggy jeans. A good medium. My legs still had shape in the jeans unlike some jeans other people wear that just swallow their legs. Or the people who wear jeans with belts but they still hang past their butt. What's with that?

I changed my clothes, making sure to change the bandages on the back before putting my sweatshirt on. Noticing in the bathroom mirror that it was halfway gone. Only realizing it was bigger then I thought. I only sighed in aggravation but put my sweatshirt on anyways. I grabbed the phone Tony gave me when I first arrived and shoved it into my front right pocket before making my way out of the room. Making sure to grab my school bag along the way. When I got down stairs I could see Tony with his head flopped onto the table, his mouth slightly open as a small snore escaped his lips. Clint had his feet up on the table. A arrow in hand as he messed with it. Attached to the kitchen was the living room space only separated by and island counter that had stools on the other side. Natasha sat quietly on the couch watching the news with her arms crossed. Thor was no where in sight and neither was banner. I stood there for a few minutes to look around until I was noticed.

"You know your a real creep? Standing there all quiet and observant. " I smiled sheepishly, as I faced Clint. An amused grin spread across his face.

"I get that a lot" I rubbed the back of my head. Going into the living room and over to the stool of the counter island.

"Morning Peter. Eggs, bacon, and toast good for breakfast?" Steve asked. He wore and apron as he cooked at the stove. A small smile making its way to my face to try and hide the amusing grin and laughter that wanted to break free. Captain America in a apron. Never would have seen that. He's so motherly.

"Good morning and yeah. It's good with me... uhm?" I stopped to point that Tony. A exhausted look peeking its way onto Steve's face as he nodded in disapproval.

"Mister dumb ass stayed up for more then twenty four hours and only fell asleep after Stevey here dragged him away. That is why he's passed out on the table" Clint quickly said.

"Language!" Steve shouted in a low ton, as to not wake up his irresponsible husband.

Food was quickly placed in front of me and without a second thought I dug in. Making sure to thank him as he walked away. Gaining a chuckle in return. Clint doing the same. I think I just inhaled the food. Didn't really chew...