Chapter Thirteen

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | Thirteen

Fuck.

I was going to be in so much trouble. I mean. My wounds would be healed or almost healed to a point they look small and insignificant. My knuckles were half way healed and probably would be completely gone by morning. However, it doesn't take a genius to know I'll be hammered with questions. I'll be most likely stripped down to my boxers and examined for every little cut and bruise. It would be a few days. So I had time to make up a lie and go over it.

I peeked out of the bathroom, silently telling myself even though they weren't home. It wouldn't be wrong to look. I'm sure by now Tony has been attempting to find a way to communicate with me other then JARVIS and my phone.

"JARVIS?" I quietly said in a questioning voice "are Tony and Steve available?" I asked in a small voice, as if, they were here to hear it.

"Not at this moment. Would you like me to relay a message to them?"

"Uh no. That's fine..." I looked down at my phone noticing I had been hidden in the bathroom for over an hour. The sky was beginning to turn darker as the day progressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a new pair of clothes. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants that were loose at the bottom and a red hoodie. I rushed out of my room with my other sweatshirt in hand. I quickly looked around until I found a washing machine. I instantly began to look for certain things to get blood stains out, seltzer water and lemon (a trick from a unwilling 'friend') I began to scrub at the small patch of blood on the back until I couldn't see it almost at all before rinsing it off and putting it in the wash.

After putting it in the washer, I went to the kitchen to look in the cabinets to find a bucket. I filled some of it with bleach (thank you Steve for preserving your life style. Knowing tony. He'd send cloths out to be wash or pay someone to clean in general) the rest of the bucket was filled with hot water. I grabbed some paper towels (because god forbid you can find a battery strong enough to power a city, or some life changing science but you can't find a white rag)

I looked into the living room for any signs of the hologram showing up before rushing to the elevator.

"JARVIS, gym please" the elevator instantly moved at my request and stopped shortly after. The door opened to the room I had been not to long ago. I walked over to the punching bag noticing the blood on the bag. There wasn't a lot, a lot, but enough it would be noticed and questioned. By now it had dried and I had to scrub at it. Scrunching my nose at the smell of bleach. Holding my breath for some parts. When I was done I trashed the paper towels and disposed of the bleach.

I washed my hands to get rid of the bleach smell and the odd feeling it left behind. The bleach made my hands feel dry and a little be gross.

After washing my hands off. I went to my room making sure to be cautious of the living room. Even if JARVIS had said they were busy. I don't trust it. For all I know. They gave JARVIS orders to say that and get me out of my hiding spot. Either way. Not taking the chance.

I swiftly glided out of the kitchen and up to my room, and shutting the door with a click.

It was kinda lonely up here with no one else. I was used to kids following me around like a lost puppy, while keeping others in line. It was a unspoken rule that I was their leader of sorts. I protect them and they cover for me. It was something I appreciated and the other kids were the only thing I missed.