Chapter Twenty-Four

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise

C H A P T E R | twenty-four

I was enjoying myself by entertaining my small attention span, until my spidey senses went off. Causing me to jump back as something was thrown my way.

"Hello Peter, will you do me a favor and blow up?~" I looked down to see a small explosive I knew only belonged to one person. My eyes widening and my mouth going dry as it went off.

I instantly shoot a web to help pull myself out of the explosion. However, I didn't get far as I was blown back. The sound of glass shattering and wood splitting reached my sensitive ears. I was harshly thrusted up towards the ceiling before falling to the table. My body rolling over onto the floor. A grunt of pain leaving my lips, while a aggravated look began to spread over my face.

I lifted myself carefully. Looking over to see Harry in his Green Goblin suit.

"Nice of you to drop in. Next time, and I hope there isn't, please leave all booms in the designated trash can for safety purposes. For the children. You understand right?" I chocked out into my usual sarcastic humor that tends to get me into more trouble then not.

"That's sweet Parker, but we both know there won't be a second meeting" Harry said.

"Did you not just hear— you know what— never mind." I threw my arms up in the air, my expression that of a petulant child, while I silently sulked to myself.

"I feel like no one ever listens to me" I mumbled to myself. Allowing my usual personality I leave for my vigilante identity to show through.

I looked around the room, searching for any escape routes, noting a few, just Incase things get harry. Get it? Harry? Because of the situation and his name is Harry? No... okay... I'll be in my little mind corner where only I think I'm cool. It's just us Petie. (Note. Stop hanging around Deadpool. Double note. Actually go through with it because I keep saying it but don't)

I took another good look around the room. Noting how much of it was destroyed with the one blast. Knowing after this it might be hard to hide my identity. Like it's just laid out on a silver plater almost. Right there. Just missing the main entree, oh wait. It's me. On both sides. Fantastic.

"You must be wondering why I've broken out of prison—" the Green Goblin started, but before he could get far I had stopped him by holding my hand up.

"Not really. It's probably the same as usual. 'I'm here to make you suffer by taking your loved ones and destroying your world before ending you' been there, done that." I said. To tired to actually care about his little rants that always are the same. I could see that each time I talked, he began to get even more angry. His body tensing up while his hands reached for what I'd assumed would be another explosive or weapon of sorts.

"Hahaha~" instead of a reply he only laughed causing me to raise an eyebrow.

I suddenly just came to a very important realization. Why hadn't the alarms gone off? I shifted my feet. Moving to stand in another part of the room. Watching ever twitch, flick or general movement of his body. Waiting for his next move. While I did that. I could faintly hear the sound of engines running, making me, for a short moment, believe that dad and pops had cane back at the sudden event. Even if the alarms hadn't gone off, I was positive J.A.R.V.I.S had sent a distressed call to alert them.

Out of no where my spidey senses went off and net thing I knew I was dodging bullets aimed at me. My body instinctively bounding out of the way and climbing up to the ceiling. I shot webs at the other two. Managing to hit Volture who had been shooting at me while Harry dodged. Volture swayed in the air as he attempted to remove the webbing from his wings, while I kept going. Jumping before swinging to Mr. Green Bean Goblin. I kicked up at him, but was stopped by his hands. I quickly took my leg back before sending multiple attacks. Once in a while getting a hit in, while he did the same.

It was a pointless battle that hadn't gotten far and by then, volture had managed to free himself. I felt irritated, and in a way, it felt unfair how he was after me for a simple reason without understanding myself. However, he wasn't at total blame. He was messed up in the head after injecting himself.

I wasn't sure how long I had been fighting both villains off but eventually I could hear a crowd of people down below. Panic yells, and sirens going off.

"Really now Peter. I was expecting so much more. This is simply pathetic." He said. The fatigue of battling them was starting to catch up. Two on one battles sucked, especially since I'm always on the team with one player. I pulled the hoodie of my jacket up over my head before running towards Harry. Grabbing him to throw him out of building to change the battle ground. The volture holding off his attacks as I did. However, just as I was going over the building side, the elevator beeped and I could see the Avengers pile out expect for Iron Man who was flying in as I jumped out.

I began to grab the Green Goblin in attempts at keeping him at bay. We both began to punch and kick each other in mid air. The ground below clear as the police had kept the citizens far back. Probably learning from past experience.

As we got closer I shoot a web a building. Letting go of Harrry. Only to have him grab my leg. Sending me off balance as I shook in mid air. I kicked my foot back and forth to get him off. Smirking triumphantly when he did. The moment I did. I see him press a button, and as if on command, his flyer my board shoot out to catch him. When I swing again I ended up on the side of the building, my lovely home. My eyes darting around for the other two. But as if to ruin my mojo. Dad appeared.

"Spider-Man?..." he started. I held myself up against the side of the building. Even now I still didn't want to let him know. I definitely wasn't against it, but I don't like getting scolded. It was a hassle.

"No... Peter.." I gulped before looking up. My reflection shinning on the window. Giving him a view of my face.

"Hey dad..." I said waving. He quickly grabbed me and flew back up to the building. The moment we did. I turned my back to them and covered my face. Old habits due hard when hiding and identity.

"Spider-Man? Was that you who jumped out? What are you doing here? Have you seen our son??" Pops practically said without allowing me to answer any. Dad took off his mask. Giving me a small smile but still keeping the definition of your ass is in trouble later look. He grabbed the back of my hood revealing my face too everyone in the room.

"Peter?.." Steve said in question. A surprised look completely covering his face.

"Okay. I know this may seem bad or good. However you want, but we need to stop Harry and his goons first. They want me and will do anything to achieve that. Even hurt innocent bystanders. We need to lead them away and handle the situation before it becomes to hard to control." I said in my most commanding tone. I quickly changed before they could get much out. Those who didn't know any who before turning back to them.

"You can chew me out later. Right now we need to protect New York"

______________________________

A/N

Should be able to finish it in the next chapter. Hope you like this one. Also thanks for 2k votes and 1k comments along with 44k views!!! You guys are awesome. I knew thought you'd all enjoy this so much.