Chapter Six- Prt 1

This Fanfiction was written in 2016 before Tom Holland's presence in Marvel and was primarily based on the Amazing Spider-Man Franchise
Peter POV

When I woke up it was still early morning. The sun hadn't even come over the city. The outside only starting to become brighter then the pitch dark. Only barley being noticed behind the sky towering buildings scattered amongst the city. I stared in aw. Loving how I was able to have a view like this without being Spider-Man, something I never imagined I'd get to do.

I looked around the room, noticing more after getting some sleep how the room itself was lager then the room I had been sharing. Each room help about five kids. As it was an efficient way to cut down on space. To make more room for others who came in. Sometimes more then five would be put to a room. Since the orphanage was in the run down part of the city. It wasn't uncommon for more kids to come into the facility then for them to leave. Those who did were lucky for the most part.

I feel like I wasn't really meant to be the one picked by the famous heroes everyone envies. I'm not special. Sure, I may be Spider-Man, but before that I was puny orphan Parker who no one noticed unless he was being beaten up by Flash.

So without Spider-Man, I was kinda a no one. Technically, I'm still a no one. Spider-Man is the hero. I'm just the man under the mask.

"Good morning sir, would you like me to alert Tony, Steve, and the rest of the Avengers that you have awoken?" I didn't look anywhere in particular. Knowing already the voice was basically apart of the building. I continued to look out the window before answering.

"No, please don't let them know. I want some time to myself" I replied back.

"Very well, sir "

Speaking of that. I was in need of figuring out how to avoid the Avengers and my new guardians. Spider-Man can't exactly just disappear without warning. It would cause suspicion amongst many people, and more hate from the only press person in history I hate, and he hasn't even beaten me to a pulp before. It would also cause fear for those who depended on me. So disappearing without a real reason was a no, no.

With J.A.V.I.S, Tony knew where I was at all times. I knew that if I was found out by them. One, I'd be scolded for giving them a hard time. Two, I'll most likely be forced to stop being Spider-Man until they allowed me to be him again. Being too young and all. Then there was the third thing. A lot of freakin questions. A lot of answering questions, I didn't really feel like answering at any point.

So keeping my identity was my first priority, and to do that. I need to do something about J.A.R.V.I.S. He would really put a damper on everything.

While I stared out the window I could hear voices in hushed tones talking. What were they taking about? Me of course. Well Spider-Man anyways.

So deciding I had enough of standing in here by myself. I walked over to the door. Opening it quietly and doing the same when I shut it. Thinking for a minute I heated back into my room. I was bored and felt like having some fun.

"Hey J.A.R.V.I.S, could you keep time of how long it takes the avengers to notice I'm in the living room with them?" I asked with a hopeful voice.

"Of course, sir"

"Oh! And just call me Peter. Sir doesn't suit me." I said with a grin. Once again walking out of my room and making my way to where all the Avengers sat.

I leaned against the wall by the elevator. Waiting for someone to notice I exist. I walked back and forth once in a while. Looking down at my nails, but mostly listening to them talk. They talked about what there next move was and how they were going to convince me to join the Avengers. It wasn't that I didn't want to. It wasn't a good fit for me. I wanted to protect the people they don't, I wanted to be there when they couldn't, I might not be world wide famous but I was doing something. Then there was my other problem. I was an orphanage who lived not so great and knew it would interfere. Now however. It's worse. I am in the Avengers tower (more like Tony's) and I am Spider-Man. I wouldn't even be able to do my job as Spider-Man unless I could foremost get rid of J.A.R.V.I.S. Well just hack into him and get rid of whatever Tony placed on me. It's Tony. You know he's done something.

By now it's been a very long time. How long I can't say but they all keep rambling while I stand in the back ground and pretend to be innocently oblivious. Until the elevator dings and a man walks in wearing all black and with an eye patch over one of his eyes. He stopped before looking at me and then turning back to the avengers and turned back at me once more. I waved at him before placing a finger to my lips. Signaling him to keep quiet just a little longer and to my surprise he shook his head up. I assume he knows who I am. An assumption. If not, well he'll find out.

Of course I was aware of oh he was. Nick Fury, the person in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the person after me to join the Avengers.

As I've said. I'm not against being one, but it wasn't a good fit for me. Definitely isn't one now considering my position. Yeah. Definitely not.

Fury walked over to the Avengers. Catching the attention of them. They became quiet waiting for him to say something. He turned towards Tony. A tinge of amusement passing across his face before he spook.

"So tin can. I see you weren't able to catch our vigilante?"

"In my defense. He's a strong opponent, and no one else did any better" Tony said in defense. Crossing his arms somewhat like a child would to prove a point or in a defending way to there pride. What little was left.

He glanced at me and I nodded confirming to allow him to reveal my presence to the room.

"You really must be lacking if you didn't notice the teen standing towards the wall by the elevator. I can only imagine if it was an assassin" he nodded towards me as the last words left his lips. Everyone's head quickly shooting towards me in a hurried manner. Slight panic crossing their faces.

"Peter? How long have you been there?" Steve asked. Panic slightly shown on his face.

"A while, J.A.R.V.I.S kept time for me. Hey J.A.R.V.I.S how long have I been standing here?" I asked. Not really looking anywhere in particular. Everyone looking at me as they waited for an answer.

"45 minutes and 57 seconds" he swiftly replied.

"Whoa. That's a while. Didn't think I'd be able to go that long. Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S!" I replied with a happy ton. Receiving a "you are welcome Peter" from the AI.

"45 MINUTES?! And since when did he start calling you Peter?!" Tony somewhat yelled but mostly in amazement and curiousness.

"Since I had talked to him this morning and I have no friends" I said in a deadpan voice. Making everyone look at me with different looks. Boy. This is awkward.

"Your joking about not having friends right?" Clint asked with a smile on his face. As if waiting for me to say 'totally' so he could start laughing with the rest.

"Uuuh. No. I legit have no friends. No one wants to be buddy buddy with the favorite bully victim at my school. Oh! And it doesn't help that I'm top in my school and have a smart mouth" geez. I'm just an open book today. I should invest in keeping my mouth shut. It really is a wonder how my secret had been kept for so long.

Well either way this should be interesting to see what they have to say.

________________________________
A/N

Hope you enjoyed what I gave you guys. I'm not even home and I have was in a parade yesterday for my schools marching band (we came in first place. Ya!) anyways. I was thinking of when I codio write and then it came to me. I have an hour and a half ride to get back home (family thing today) and bam. Let's pass the time.

So hope you like it and will post next Sunday.

(School starts for me tomorrow and I can already feel the torture)