Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour

Chapter 2: notes and going to blue bay harbour.

Chelbell2016:

Here's chapter 2 I hope to get a few chapters uploaded in the next few days before I go back to work next week.

Please give your comments and ideas and I'll try to include them into my story.

Courtneys POV:

I don't know what to do. I can't just pick up and go to blue bay harbour my dad wouldn't allow it. What am I supposed to say. Hey dad for the last 2 years I went to a secret ninja academy and now all my friends have been sucked into the sky what's for dinner.

I got home why dad wasn't in. Hmmm he's usually at home right now. I went to the fridge pur usual place to leave notes for each other. There was a letter there it said:

Courtney,

I'm sorry but something has come up and I've had to leave. You remember Anton mercer. Well he needs my help as soon as possible and I've got to go. I've arranged for you to stay with Hayley unless there's somewhere else you would like to go.

I will try and contact you as soon as possible but I don't know when I'll be home.

Love you,

Dad.

I looked over the letter three times. Was luck on my side or what. I could go to blue bay today and see whether I could find this sensi watanabee.

But then there's the box.

The box itself had the fire symbol on it and a note that I hadn't noticed before. I took the note and it read.

Courtney,

This is the orange fire ninja morpher the sister morpher to it has been given to another student. The call is FIRESTORM RANGER FORM.

You have been entrusted with this great responsibility. I am proud of the ninja you are today

I hope in time you realise how important you are.

Sensi koumon

Its a what. Sensi does realise power rangers are just from comic books right. Oh well I decided to open the box. Inside the box lay the morphed it was in the shape of a phoenix orange in colour. WOW. I thought.

I removed it from its box and slipped it ontok my wrist.

'FIRE-'wait I thought something tells me now isn't the time to use my morphed.

I kept it on my wrist and packed a suitcase. I phoned Hayley and told her I was meeting with a tutor and I'd let her know how it goes.

Blue bay harbour here I come.

When I had arrived at blue bay harbour I was beginning to question what I was going to do. I had no job very little money and no food. Things were not looking up for me today.

I pulled up outside a little store that looked interesting and went inside. OK this is my kind of shop.

As I examined the shop I saw motocross gear and skateboarding gear. I looked over the skateboards when a boy in red came up to me.' you buying for a friend.'

I looked over at him.' no actually its for me I totally trashed my skateboard the other day and I'm in need of a new one.' he looked shocked.' you skate aren't you a bit young.' I just looked at him with slight anger until a woman came up to me.

'Hi I'm Kelly, can I help.' I smiled at her. ' yeah I'm new in town don't know how long I'll be staying and I was wondering wether you knew anywhere looking for workers.' she returned the smile.

'Well I'm a little understaffed when can you start.' I looked shocked.' just like that you don't want to know if I have any experience or anything.

' I always give people a fresh start. So how does Monday sound.'

Cool now I have a job.

ok guys chapter 2 for you