Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1

chapter 17: question of loyalties part 1

Chelbell2016:

well this was another original episode that i thought of for the other rangers to accept her powers tell me what you think and any ideas you might have will really help thanks.

*firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

as i looked around at my team mates i seen different emotions crossing their faces: disbelief, hurt, anger, confusion and more anger. they obviously know that I've been keeping secrets from them as the shield was what i intentionally made and also what zurgane said.

'' after i first used my shield i knew that if i could control it, it would come in handy to be able to protect my team and myself team, but to do that i needed to get a handle on it,'' at this point i looked at sensei who looked really disappointed at me ''but sensei you had forbidden me from using my powers, so i started travelling to the fire academy.'' as i looked to mickaela i could see hurt and anger in her eyes, i had been travelling to her home and never telling her about it. '' there are some machines that fire balls at you so you can learn to dodge them, first i learned to create a low level shield that couldn't hurt me when i was relaxed.'' i glanced at Shane and he had clear anger at me.

'' Shane you realised that i was disappearing and even though i wanted to tell you so many time i didn't as i was scared that you would be mad.'' and now i could see that they were all angry. ''which i can tell you all are, but you must understand i didn't keep this to myself for myself i did it as i know that Lothor would be after me more, and now that they have found out i know they will try again.'' they all stared at me for a few minutes before sensei looked up. '' you have disobeyed a direct order from me how do we know we can trust you again.'' i sighed. ''look give me a chance you can trust me guys i didn't do it deliberately you have got to believe me.'' this time it was Shane who spoke this time.

'' but we don't, and i say till we do you shouldn't have your morpher anymore.'' i glanced at him with wide eyes and noticed a similar look on all of their faces. ''you cant be serious, guys please don't do this.'' sensei sighed. '' I'm sorry Courtney but i agree with Shane I'm going to have to ask you to give up your morpher, if and when we feel we can trust you you will get it back, for now you are no longer the orange ranger.'' i looked at the others and they all nodded their heads.

so i walked up to sensei with my head hold high and took the strap off of my wrist and walked over to cam who looked at me with sad eyes. '' i may not be a ranger but in my heart i always will be, you didn't give me my morpher sensei watanabee, sensei koumon did and i know he would be proud of me today.'' i told sensei and handed my morpher. and then after glancing at the others i walked towards the exit. ''don't ask me to come back i need some to get over the fact that my friends have abandoned me.'' and so i flamed back to reefside.

*firestorm rangerform*

Tommy Oliver's POV:

i had just finished in my lab downstairs and decided to put myself a coffee on. i was planning on heading to blue bay harbour tonight to visit Courtney, i hadn't seen her since her birthday and i really wanted to see how she was doing handling her ranger abilities. if i was being honest to myself i was worried about her being a ranger, i remember what it was like trying to juggle two lives and keep them separate. and these extra powers of hers where did they com from. just after i had finished my coffee i heard the front door unlock and open. i decided to investigate i got up from my seat and started to walk towards the kitchen door. before i had even got near it opened and there stood my daughter eyes red and puffy crying her eyes out looking at me. i was shocked why is she here? what had happened to her.