chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3

Courtney oliver chapter 9: return of thunder part 3

chelbell2016:

Hi guys part three of return of thunder. Will Courtney convince mickaela and the thunders to join the team. Let's find out.

Courtney's POV:

As I walked into work I seen Blake and hunter working.

" hey guys." They smiled at me. " how's it going." They told me how it was going and how they owe Dustin. " you know what he will say you have to do to pay him back."

They nodded. " but were still deciding." And that made me wonder.

" where's mickaela." I asked. They thought about it. " I think she said she was going to train at the beach."

I nodded. "ok im going to go find her. We need to talk."

I ninja streaked to the beach and seen mickaela doing her stances.

" hey mickaela can we talk." She sighed but looked up at me. " me first. I know what you're going to say. Its not my fault I was brain washed and I had no matter what I still attacked you. The anger about my dad made me do unmentionable things." I seen tears in her eyes. So I walked up to her and hugged her.

" listen to me mickaela I actually wanted to say thank you. Before all that happened I was too scared to use my morpher. You gave me the confidence." I stopped and looked into her eyes. " our friendship gave me that confidence. "I sighed. " and I really hope you will consider staying with us."

Before she could answer our morpher beeped. " Courtney, Mickaela we need you back at ops right away we may have a problem."

We ninja streaked to ninja ops to see Shane tori and Dustin there but no Blake and no hunter.

"whats up guys and where is Blake and hunter?" I questioned.

Dustin was the one to answer. He explained how he Blake and hunter were supposed to meet on the beach to go riding. The problem was their bikes was their but they weren't.

That's not right. " ok yes Blake and hunter are not the most reliable people but leaving their bikes. There's just no way." Mickaela nodded her head in agreement. "I agree that's like you leaving your bike or skateboard in the middle of nowhere."

Yeah that's impossible. I thought with a smile. " guys I'm going to see whether I can find them."

Sensei stopped me. " Courtney it isn't advisable for you too use your flaming powers. Now that Lothor knows he could try and capture you to use this power to his advantage."

I looked at him in shock. I hadn't thought about it like that.

"maybe hunter and Blake's disappearance have something to do with this." We all turned to the screen to see chooboo in the woods doing some sort chanting. " my guess is he is not there for the scenery." Shane stated.

" I don't know that place is nice at this time of year." We all just stared at him in disbelief.

" we should get out there." We nodded and lined up.

" NINJASTORM RANGERFORM." Shane tori and Dustin yelled.

"FIRESTORM RANGERFORM." Me and Mickaela called.

" power of

Air

Water

Earth."

" power of fire."

We all morphed and ninja streaked out.

When we arrived chooboo stood wind rangers were on their bikes.