Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1

Courtney oliver: chapter 7: return of thunder part 1

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys as promised I am now updating regularly to make up for he time it has tool me to upload this. Like I said first will be a flashback of her training so how will she take it when she sees mickaela again and just maybe she will morph soon.

Courtney's POV:

Wow and I thought just training to be a ninja was tough to flame now that is a challenge. For the last 2 weeks me and sensei had been practising in secret and I had pretty much accomplished flaming.

Flashback:

" OK Courtney I want you to concentrate really hard on where you want to go to in this case your room in ninja ops." I tried to clear my mind but I was nervous and ended up flaming to the river where the secret entrance is and landing on my butt.

" sensei I'm never going to get this right. We might as well just give up now." I sighed. Every time we tried this something went wrong or I didn't flame at all.

Flashback ended:

Yeah that was he day I was truly ready to give up luckily a few days later sensei convinced me to try again.

Flashback:

" If it doesn't work this time I give up." I told sensei for what felt like the 20th time today.

" remember Courtney deep inside you you have the strength to do this you just need to believe in yourself." I thought about what he said he's right. All I need to do is believe.

So this time I let my worries go and closed my eyes. I imagined what my room in ninja ops looked like. Metal walls. A double bed with a bedside table next to it. On that bedside table was a lamp and my favourite book Wuthering heights next to it.I felt that familiar feeling of flaming and next minute I'm in that room.

YES. I thought I did it. When sensei got back to ninja ops he congratulated me on a job well done.

Flashback ended:

That was one of the greatest moments of my life. And now I know soon it will be time for me to become the orange fire ranger.

And then I can make my sensei proud.

The next day I am walking to work as I haven't been in a few days due to my training as far as Kelly knew I was Ill.

When I got there I was shocked to see a guy I would recognise anywhere there.

Roger Hannah.

He was asking about Blake and hunter. As Dustin talked to him I seen tori walk off in the opposite direction and decided to follow her.

"what's wrong tori?" she sighed and looked at me with sad eyes. " I miss Blake." I know what she means.

Even though they kidnapped me I miss hunter and Blake and mickaela. It was then I noticed she was taking Dustin's bike and when she told him he said.

" OK you see that way this works is that you ask me I think about it for about two seconds and then I say the only way I would let that happen was if you tied me down and tortured me." Tori challenged him and then promised to look after it.

Not waiting to see his answer I start cleaning up the place. Kelly smiled at me and said. " glad to see you feeling better." I nodded and smiled at her.

After work I return to ninja ops.

OK this doesn't make sense.

" I agree with Shane why would chooboo want to betray Lothor. I mean what's their to gain." I looked at all of them. " hunter Blake and mickaela could be walking into a trap without even knowing it."

Shane nodded his head and tori added. "Blake said that they would contact us as soon as possible."

" uh guys there's trouble." Cam said. We turned around to see an ugly looking snail attacking the city.

" let's get out there." Shane told tori and Dustin.

"NINJA STORM RANGER FORM HA."

As they ninja streaked away I had a bad feeling that this wasn't going to go well.

Can sensei and I watched as the wind rangers arrived and began to attack the snail. All of a sudden they was hit with lightning and fire exploded behind them.

Oh no there's only one place that could have come from.

Hunter Blake and Mickaela appeared morphed and looked down at the rangers. "Hey you remember us." I looked at sensei in alarm. " what are they doing, they are acting as if their enemies."

Before Cam or sensei could reply Shane tori and Dustin began to fight the snail again. I couldn't just sit here and watch. "sensei I have got to go help them." He nodded. I concentrated on the scene before me and flamed out and back in front of mickaela who wasn't in a zord.

" what are you doing were friends." She didn't swear at first as when she got over the shock of me flaming she attacked me.

She tried to punch me but I was much faster and blocked her and kicked her in the side. As she stumbled I swept her feet out from underneath her. As she hit the ground I felt this searing pain.

What the... I disappeared.

When I woke up I was alone on some sort of island. " where the hell am I?"

Chelbell 2016:

I know and I promise she will morph in the next chapter. I'm going to make return of thunder part 2 and 3 as 1 as I feel this is important as Courtney morphs for the first time. Anyone reading this on wattpad I promise the grammar does get better.