Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1

Chapter 11: a ranger legend part 1

chelbell 2016:

hi guys this is going to be about Courtney's birthday and her dad finding out about her being a ranger let me know what you think please review.

Courtney's POV:

Its been a long day at work. it was my turn to with Kelly and now I've got ninja training with mickaela and sensei. and on top of that my dad hasn't contacted me in a while and that worry's me. its my birthday tomorrow and he promised me he would be here. he hasn't contacted me since he told me he was going to be away for another few months and that's not like him.

as I let storm chargers Kelly turned to me. ' hey Courtney I know its your day off tomorrow but I'm going to need you in for the day as Blake and hunter and Dustin have called in sick.' you have got to be kidding me. tomorrow of all days. ok they don't know its my birthday as I haven't told them and as at as I know mickaela hasn't but could they pick a better day.

'OK Kelly, see you tomorrow.' she smiled at me and I forced a smile back. tomorrow was going to be a long day.

when I got to ops Mickaela and sensei watanabee were waiting for me. ' hello Courtney.' sensei greeted me. I nodded with a small smile. 'so what do you want me to do.' mickaela and sensei turned towards a bunch of ice blocks standing together on one side of the room. ' lets start with these, you have the ability to get rid of these ice cubes.' he looked at me with wisdom in his eyes. ' you jut need to believe in yourself.'

I nodded and tried to create a fireball. it started and then flickered out. I kept trying but it just wouldn't work. ''what's happening sensei why wont my powers work.' he looked at me.

'perhaps your worries about other things are clouding your mind so you cant use your powers properly. think about it and we will continue this tomorrow.' I shook my head. ' I cant I'm at work all day the others aren't very well.'

before I could say anything else the alarms went off. ' there's a scorpion like woman in gold armour attacking blue bay harbour.' I looked towards the screens and seen a woman attacking civilians. I turned to cam and sensei.' have the others meet me, I hope theyre well enough for a fight.'

I ninja streaked to the area where the woman was and blocked her sword as she went to strike a civilian. 'BACK OFF.' I snapped at her and pushed her away from the woman. ' run get to safety.' I told her. she just ran and I turned to face the woman again. ' if yo want to fight at least go for someone who can give you a challenge.

she laughed a maniac type laugh. 'they said you were like him but I did not realise how much you were like him, this is going to be great.' she ran at me again. I jumped up and aimed a kick at her head and she blocked it. she then punched me in the stomach and winded me. I stumbled back gripping my stomach and decided to even things a bit.

'FIRESTORM RANGERFORM HA.'

'power of fire!'

I ran at her again this time fully morphed and called on my fire sabre on the way. we clashed swords and sparks flew everywhere. she raised her fist and punched me hard. again I hit the floor hard. she shot some sort of lasers at me and the ground around me exploded sending me flying back. I hit a wall hard and fell.

I demorphed on impact.

she started walking towards me. ' Who are you,' she raised her sword above her head ready to strike me. ' I am Scorpina and I am you're worst nightmare.' just as she went for the final blow I heard a yell.

'THUNDER STAFF TORNADO STAR.' I heard hunter yell. to avoid the hit Scorpina jumped away from me. as she landed back on her feet mickaela and Dustin ran up to me. ' Are you ok Courtney.' I didn't say anything as I could barely stand without shaking. as the others grouped around me Scorpina sent a big bolt of lightning t us through our sword.

I tried to fire us out of there but I couldn't do it my powers still weren't working properly. he others managed to move but I took the full hit. I coughed trying to find the will to stay awake when all of a sudden I heard. a familiar voice yell.

' back off Scorpina.' and they fought. the difference was he seemed to be able to hold his own even though he wasn't a ranger.

'White ranger or should I say ex white ranger always getting in my way,' she looked at me with an evil smirk on her face. ' you wont be able to protect her for long.' that confused me. grasping for air I seen hunter and mickaela coming to help me up. 'Courtney your badly hurt we should get you back to ops.' before I could answer the guy who had fought off Scorpina turned around and me and mickaela gasped.

'Dad... but... how.' was all I managed before my world went dark.

when I awoke again i was alone in my bed. I had bandages wrapped all around me and I was in a lot of pain i tried to sit up but someone grabbed my hand. ' Courtney you've got to stay there.' it was cam he was holding me down. i looked at him with pain in my eyes. ' what happened out there.' before cam could answer another voice spoke from the corridor.

' I can answer that.' and my dad stepped into the room. i looked over at him shocked. ' we need to talk.' was all he said.

CHELBELL2016:

this has been in my head for a while how to get it so tommy can find out about her being a ranger. in the next chapter he gives her a bit of knowledge about his own history as a power ranger and helps her to overcome her fear so she can get her powers back and hopefully defeat Scorpina once and for all.