chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo

chapter 10:boxing boparoo

chelbell2016:

hi guys i know it has been a while since i have updated but i have been quite busy. please review and tell me what you think. also i am thinking about making an original chapter or two with tommy finding out about her becoming a ranger. please let me know what you think.

thanks

Courtney's POV:

i woke up as soon as my alarm clock went off at 7.30am. i was due at work at 10 but i wanted to go for my usual morning jog before work. hi ad my usual cornflakes for breakfast. after i was dressed i tied my hair up and then i left ops. while as got around to the beach i could hear fighting. deciding to investigate i ran in that direction. when i got round there i seen Shane and hunter sparring together with sensei watching.

curiosity getting the better of me i jogged over to stand beside sensei watanabee and watched as the fighting became more and more intense. all of a sudden sensei jumped at them and separated them with a kick to their chests. i watched as they both hit the sand and sensei telling them off and as they both went there separate ways i looked at sensei. '' that's not good they should not be fighting.'' i said.

he nodded but commented no further.

when i got to work i spotted both Dustin and Kelly struggling to put a banner up why mickaela and tori watched trying not to get into their way. i walked over and helped balance it out so they could pin it up properly.

after we had finished getting it up i stood back so i could read what it said on it

''Total trek.'' i read out loud. Mickaela looked at me and smiled. ''well its a competition with skateboarding and motocross and i was hoping you would sign up with me.

i looked at her and we both looked at Kelly and said simultaneously.'' where do we sign up.'' she laughed but passed us a form for it which me and mickaela filled out as a team.

just as we finished filling it out i spotted hunter and Shane coming in looking competitive. i looked at mickaela and sighed. '' come on lets get to the skate park so we can practise. she nodded glancing at the arguing pair as we left.

on the way to the skate park we both agreed that she would do the skating part of the competition and i the motocross as mickaela was not very good at motocross but very good at skateboarding.

when we got there she got all her gear on and i watched as she did a bunch of flips and turns and landed really well. i smiled at her and clapped.

'' you definitely have not lost your touch.'' i praised. she laughed and thanked me. after a few more goes we headed to the tracks.

**************************************************************************************************************

when we got to the tracks i pulled my bike out and put my helmet on. i gave thumbs up to mickaela to start the timer and i took off. racing around the tracks i felt the cool breeze on my face and i loved it. after a few laps i returned to where mickaela had been timing me and asked her how i had done.

'' you did really well, each time your lap time got better.'' i nodded with a smile on my face.

and went again for a few more laps until we were called away to ninja ops.

when we got there we were informed that a new monster was in blue bay harbour called boxing boparoo. all the others were gathered around the main screen. mickaela and me walked over to see what they were all looking at.

as we watched Shane and hunter were racing each other around blue bay harbour.

'' correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't they be here helping us.'' i asked the others. tori nodded.