Chapter 19: Good will hunter

chapter 19: good will hunter

chelbell2016:

next chapter for you let me know what you think guys.

*firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

i rushed to get to work that day as i had some really exciting mews that i couldn't wait to tell the others. carrying a magazine with me i made my way into storm chargers i looked around and seen everyone all together. ''hey guys check this out.'' i said. ad tori took the magazine off of me with a cautious look as to why i was so excited."

"there is a contest for the best sports action video," she read, "more on page 5..." she turned to page 5 and started to read "the best video will be played on National Television, during the next action games"

"Which happen to be on at the end of the week.'' i reminded them. and they all looked at each other really excited about this. Dustin grabbed the magazine and flipped through it "Oh, sweet! I am so gonna win!" and i looked at him with a frown on my face. what. "You mean you're so gonna come in second?" Shane asked, taking the magazine from the yellow ranger and reading through it himself. ''guys this was my idea what are you doing.'' "I don't know how any of you are going to win without a video camera" Tori pointed out making them all freeze in thought. ''what about dustins.'' mickaela asked. Dustin avoided everyone's eyes as tori smirked. "If I remember correctly, you taped it to your helmet" she explained "right before you ran into that big oak tree" i burst out laughing, as Dustin spoke up smiling this time.

"Yeah," he said "but I got a cool shot. You should see it, its all vroom, and then AHHHHH! And then like boom! And then there's nothing!" he described. "Right," Blake said, drawing out his words "Uh, Cam's got a camera.'' he reminded us. "Oh," Shane said, glancing at Dustin. Dustin's eyes widened "No! No! No!" he said, chasing Shane out of the store. ''oh no you don't.'' i called chasing them both.

*firestorm rangerform*

Blake, Shane and Dustin were fighting over the magazine as they entered Ninja Ops; with Tori me and mickaela following close behind them. Cam, who was sitting at the mainframe, looked up as the others entered behind him. "Cam, can I borrow you camera?" Blake asked, making us all scowl at him in anger. "Dude, I called it in the car!" Dustin argued. cam looked very confused and like he wanted to run and hide. Shane nodded "Dustin did," he agreed "after that. It's all mine'' mickaela and tori both stared at him. ''dream on.'' and i felt ignored so i said. ''seeing as i came up with the idea i think i should go first. and they all scoffed. cam decided to interrupt our bickering and say something. "Hold it," he said "no one's having anything, until I know what is going on.'' Shane handed over the magazine "check out page 5" he said.

we all sat down and waited for him to finish reading the article and to start talking when he did we all stared hoping for good news.

"Okay, I'll do it" he smiled "but -" he added, looking up at the rangers "I have some conditions. 1) No one touches my camera but me -" he pointed at Dustin "I saw the results of your last outing on 'when good riders go bad'" the other rangers chuckled "and 2) everyone gets equal time on their video's, I cant stand all of this begging" we all nodded in agreement. Dustin's hand shot into the air.

"Dustin," Cam said and i looked at him as well. "Can I go to the bathroom?" the yellow ranger asked, lowering his hand. ''no way.'' both me and cam said together.

*firestorm rangerform*

me and Mickaela had both finished our video having done it together and to make sure tori got on the waves and me Blake and Dustin had already done motocross but Shane was taking so long on his video. "Come on already," Tori complained staring at Shane. Shane finished by sliding down the ramp on his knees. "That was great," Cam said "I think I got some really good shots.'' "Yeah?" Shane asked "better than what you had for Dustin, Blake mickaela and Courtney.'' Cam rolled his eyes. "Give me one for try," Shane said "I know I can land the kick flip to the 5/5 rail slide" tori got up and stared at Shane "Can we go now?" the blonde asked "I need to get in the water before the swell dies down" she asked and i felt sorry for her everyone had done their videos but she hadn't. "We haven't been here long enough," Shane protested "What about equal time?" His morpher beeped. "Saved by the bell," Cam commented. Shane raised his morpher to his lips "Go for Shane.'' "Kelzaks...over...city..." Cyber Cam said between static. we all frowned and wondered what was going on.