chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1

Chelbell2016:

hi guys so this is going to be a samurai journey part 1 and 2 together as Courtney isn't there in the past. please any reviews will help a lot.

*firestorm ranger form*

Courtney's POV:

we all stood around sensei as he stood infront of a pile of large blocks. everyone apart from me and Mickaela looked in doubt about what he was about to do.

'' there's just no way he can do it.'' this is basically what both hunter and Dustin were saying but in there own words. even though he looked unsure himself Shane scolded them. ''quiet a little respect for the master.'' he reprimanded them.

''Watch closely rangers.'' sensei told us as he managed to break the brick in one strike. all the guys looked shocked and confused. in their opinion no one that small should be able to do that.

'' you were saying gentleman.'' i asked them trying not to laugh at their faces. they all looked at me and hunter was the one t reply. '' i stand corrected, but how...'' before i could answer Mickaela did.

'' strength comes not from the body, but from the mind.'' she sighed. '' my dad always taught his students that.'' i walked up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder in comfort.

as hunter stepped forward he spoke to all of us.'' ok my turn.''

as we all glanced uneasily at each other Blake asked his brother just to make sure. '' you sure you want to go there bro.''

'' hey if he can do it..'' he stopped realising who he was talking about. '' ill give it my best shot.''

as Shane put a new block down for him he smirked and winked at him in a challenging way. hunter prepared himself and then he struck down and the block didn't break.

he grunted in pain and Blake scowled at Shane as he laughed. '' looks like sensei 1-thunder boy zip.'' i raised one eyebrow at hm. '' well then Shane why don't you have a go.'' he sighed at me and motioned hunter to step out of the way.

me and mickaela stood next to cam and watched as each ranger tried their turn and was unsuccessful. the funniest had to be when Blake tried and head-butted the brick he cried out holding his head. i giggled and he glared at me. ''well that's what i call using your head Blake.'' he just continued to glare at me as sensei turned to them. ''you have come far rangers but you still have a long way to go.''

as they commented on his status as a sensei their was a sudden yell from behind us and we all turned to see cam try and straight away he broke the brick in half.

''no way.'' the guys all looked shocked, as me mickaela and tori all smiled at him and frowned at the guys.

after the guys started to remark on his abilities cam walked out i glared at the and followed cam out and onto the beach.

*firestorm ranger form*

when i reached Cam i seen him skipping stones on the river and i decided to join him.

'' you ok cam?'' i asked after i had grabbed a few stones and started to skip them he shook his head at me and sighed.

'' I'm tired of the lack of respect.'' i looked at him shocked. '' Cam who said we don't respect you,'' i looked at him with confusion, ''without you none of this would be possible.'' he looked at me but did not answer at first.

'' its not enough.. i want to do more.'' i looked at him in realisation.

'' you want to be a ranger,'' i waited for his nod to confirm what i said before i continued. '' Why don't you talk to your dad.''