chapter 6: Nowhere to grow

Courtney Oliver chapter 6: nowhere to grow.

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys sorry its taken so long to update my Internet was down so I can update now.

Chapter 6 now up hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6 nowhere to grow.

Courtney's POV:

I am laying down in the spare room at ninja ops thinking about how my life has changed in the last few weeks.

As well as getting my fire morpher and coming to blue bay harbour I am now staying at ninja ops. Sensei watanabee says that I can save money on hotels and they can tutor me. My dad and Hayley are both fine with this as long as I keep up with my studies.

As I couldn't sleep I decided to grab a glass of water. When I walked by the ops room I seen both can and sensei awake.

" hey guys what's up." Can looked round at me and motioned towards the screen.

I looked at it and seen Shane tori and Dustin fighting kelzacks. My first thought was what are they doing out of bed.

As they finished the fight sensei told can to tell them to return to ops.

Oh boy this isn't going to go well.

When they arrived they looked like they had been caught with their hand in a cookie jar.

"someone's in the ninja dog house." I snickered and Shane turned to glare at me.

" shouldn't you be in bed." He shot at me. I looked at him with fire in my eyes. No pun intended.

" shouldn't you. I wasn't one caught outside on a school night." I said.

Before he could say anything else a horrible smell was coming from the seeds that they had brought back.

" oh man that really stinks." I said holding my nose and stepping away from the smell.

" it smells like Dustin after ninja training." Tori laughed. Dustin agrees so we all burst out laughing.

Why sensei and the others decide what we should do next I take a closer look at the seeds." What we need is someone who can tell us what kind of plant this is." I suggested. They all nodded apart from Shane who didn't comment.

"Courtney is correct. I want Tori Shane and Dustin to go and see a colleague of mine." Me and cam both looked round at him in confusion. " Sensei what about us we could take the seeds. Cam knows about botany and I can go with him in case anything happens." But sensei shook his head. "my decision is final. Courtney you have not yet used your morphed which means Lothor could use this to his advantage and I need cam here."

I decided this was getting me nowhere so I walked back to my room.

On my way Cam stopped me. "Psst.. Courtney I'm going to take this seed early tomorrow are you coming with." I looked at him. " OK but if we get caught I'm blaming you."

The next morning me and Cam snook out early to make sure sensei didn't catch us.

When we got to the lab I motioned for cam to talk to the specialist why I take a look around.

When cam was done I told him to go ahead I would meet him at ninja ops but I wanted to search the area.

My ninja senses was telling me that something wasn't right here. " just be careful he commented." I nodded. "you too cam." So why Cam went to the lake to get a sample I stayed there.

" professor do you know of anywhere else that might do this water." He thought about it.

Before he could answer there was a bang behind me and everything went black.

When I woke up there was very tight vines around my wrists and around my morpher. I looked around for any sign of the person responsible for me being tied up like this. What I seen didn't please me. Tori and Dustin were tied up not too far from me. I tried to wake them. " Tori, Dustin wake up can you guys hear me." They woke up when they heard me shouting.

"Courtney is that you? What happened?" Tori asked. I looked at her. " I don't know but we need to get out of here now.

Why Tori used her water powers I tried without success to use my fire powers. The vines were too thick to burn through. "This is just great. COME ON"

All of a sudden that strange feeling that I felt on the night of the attack on the academy came again. Next thing I know I flamed out and back in a few steps away from the were the vines held me.

" What the.... Courtney his did you do that?" I just shook my head. " I have no idea but this isn't the first time its happened. It seems to be when I feel a very strong emotion like anger." They looked at me and then at each other. "we can find out later you should return to ops and see what can and sensei found out we'll find this creepy flower monster."

I sighed but nodded. Were they ever going to accept me as a ranger as well.

I returned to ninja ops to a strange sight vines everywhere.

"What the... Sensei look out behind you." Too late.

A vine grabbed sensei and as I jumped to help one grabbed my ankle causing me to fall and land on my wrist. Ouch.

While Can contacted Shane I used my fire powers to heat up the vines till they released me.

Then I tried again and sent blazing fire at the vines holding sensei.

It worked partly because Shane had managed to destroy the main flower.

The zords started to fight the monster flora buncus and within a few minutes she was destroyed.

This is funny.

" come on sensei if we hasn't been out late we wouldn't have found those seeds." Shane practically begged.

" I have considered that nether the less everyone 10 mile jog please." Everyone groaned.

" Why not Courtney?" Shane asked. I glanced at him. " I'm injured and 2 I need to talk to sensei."

After Cam had been forces to go sensei turned to me. " what is troubling you." I looked at him and said. " there is something weird going on." So I explained both times I had flamed around.

I looked at him. " sensei I need you to teach me how to control this power." And I nodded. "then and only then will I be ready to use my morpher."

And I raised my wrist to look at my morpher. Maybe his power is apart of my destiny.

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys I think I'm going to skip to return of the thunder as I think this is important but at the beginning will be some flashbacks of Courtney's flame training. What do you guys think is this power apart of her destiny and how will Lothor take this will he want her. Thoughts and ideas.