Chapter 26: General deception part 1

Chapter 26: general deception part 1

Chelbell2016:

Next chapter for you hope you enjoy it.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

I was really confused, Tori had asked me to go with her to drop the boys off who were going camping. Unless camping had changed a lot since me and my dad had gone taking a TV was not camping. Which I had just told the guys.

"How are we going to watch the super cross tomorrow?'' Dustin asked and I just gave him a look that said my point exactly.

''That's the point of camping you are not supposed to watch the super cross tomorrow.'' I told him.

Me and Tori and the rest of the guys got the last few bits into the van and prepared to leave. Before we left Hunter looked around and then at me.

''Mickaela not coming.'' I shook my head.

''It's the second anniversary of her mothers death I don't want to call her unless emergency. usually she spends the day with her father and brother.'' They all nodded their heads in understanding that this day is hard for Mickaela.

We got in Tori's van and took off.

*Firestorm rangerform*

We had had jokes and we had laughed a lot and we were now all just sitting enjoying the time together.

Tori was watching something that I could not see from the back. "Uh oh," the blonde suddenly frowned as she spotted trouble ahead, a young girl in rock climbing gear was standing on the side of the road waving passing cars down "This does not look good" she said as she started to pull over. I wondered what was wrong with the girl.

Dustin frowned "Last time we pulled over onto the side of the road, our school got sucked into the air" he pointed out and I frowned at him. That shouldn't matter when someone needs our help.

But Tori didn't listen to him and stopped the car as the young girl leaned on the front of it. I quickly got out and approached the girl.

The girl looked around at them all "It's my friend," she told Tori "we need help! Do you guys have a rope?"

"You'd didn't happen to pack a rope with the CD player and the Laptop did you?" Tori asked turning to the boys and I frowned there was something not right about this girl and my sensing powers were going haywire.

Shane nodded "You know as a matter of fact, I did" and he and Hunter rushed off to get the rope. I looked at Tori unsure and she frowned at me.

''Whats wrong?'' She asked and I just nodded to the woman who was watching us.

''Where's your friend.'' Tori asked her.

The girl motioned for them to follow her as she led them back to the site which was crowded with people, also clad in rock climbing gear. "We were absailing," the girl informed them "and her rope broke."

Shane knelt down and looked over the cliff at the second girl.

"Hang on!" Shane shouted down to the second girl.

''Ill go Im the lightest,'' I told them and they nodded and attached me to the gear.

''You sure you're ok Blake could go.'' Hunter asked. I nodded.

once the rope was threaded through a loop on my gear I was ready to go down there.

''OK we're ready to go.'' Dustin said and I nodded to him and the others as I lowered myself down the side of the cliff. I pushd myself away from the wall.