chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2

chapter 18: question of loyalty part 2

Chelbell2016:

hi guys next chapter for you. so now it comes down to Courtney deciding what she is going to do and how she is going to save her dad and will she let the others help her.

*firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

I could hear the others talking to each other but i didn't notice. my dad had been taken by one of Lothor's goons and I didn't have the means to get him back. I didn't know what to do. how was I going to save him. I was vaguely aware of a sharp pain coming from the wound in my leg but I didn't care, the only thing I care about right now is finding my dad. he's always been there for me and now he needs me. I did not hear anyone approach me till there was a hand on my shoulder. it belonged to Mickaela.

she helped me up as I realised that I had fell to the ground in anguish. as she pulled me up she looked at my leg and then into my red eyes. ''Courtney I know its probably the last place you want to go right now but come to ops, cam can patch up your leg and we can search for your dad.'' I thought about it. ''OK.'' hunter and Blake came over and each put one of my arms in my shoulders and the others were going to ninja streak but I shook my head. ''it will be quicker if I take us.'' they nodded and they all grabbed each other and I concentrated on ninja ops. as we flamed out I only had one thought. 'hold on dad. ill find you.'

*firestorm rangerform*

Tommy's POV:

I was being dragged away to some sort of cell. I tried to fight the kelzacks holding me but it was useless without any powers. they managed to hold me off and then they hit me in the stomach to wind me so I wouldn't fight anymore and it would be easier for them to drag me along. when we got to the cells I noticed that all were empty. as they unlocked a cell I fought harder and harder not to go In but a kelzacks kicked me in the stomach and I fell in falling on my back hard on the ground. as they finished locking the cell door I grabbed the bars but they electrocuted me. this being unexpected I let go in shock. as the monster that my daughter and the rangers were fighting reappeared he smiled at me one of those evil smiles that sent a shiver down my spine.

''what do you want with me.'' I yelled at him but he just smiled at me. '' you are going to lure the orange ranger into a trap where she will meet her doom.'' NO. I thought they were going to use me to get to Courtney. ''she would never fall for that.'' and he just laughed. ''yeah right you being the only family she knows, I don't think she's going to leave you to rot in this cell .'' I growled when I realised that he was right there was no way she would leave me here. as he walked away laughing I noticed a couple of kelzacks coming to stand guard in front of the cell. is that really necessary I thought I mean they have got bars that will electrocute me the minute they touch me and now they want to keep kelzacks outside great. while I was standing in this cell I only had one thought. 'be careful Courtney I wont loose you.'

*firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

When we arrived in ops Blake and hunter led me to a chair and sat me down and put my injured leg on another chair. then they shouted. ''cam sensei we need a first aid kit quick.'' and as they came running over after they spotted me cam took one loo at my leg and said. ''Mickaela Tori I need a tub of water a sponge and the first aid kit,'' he then noticed the red rim around my eyes and how I could not stop trembling. ''Courtney what happened?'' he asked and I looked around at both him and sensei. ''its my fault, they took my dad because of me.'' he looked at me to elaborate but at that moment I broke down into sobs. ''if I had just walked away like a normal person. '' I said while trying not to cry. ''but no I had to be stupid and try and take on the monster without powers and now my dad is the cost of that mistake.'' I tried to control myself so I could ask them something.