Chapter 27: General deception part 2

chapter 27: genera deception part 2

Chelbell2016:

well time for Courtney to meet her zord. She will return just in time to help the others to finish zurgane let me know what you think. its a bit of a short chapter but I think it works well with the story let me know what you think please.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

Me and my dad were walking along away from ninja ops and we were going to flame to near the mountains.

''You ready.'' He nodded.

I flamed us to where the mountains where and we took off. We were going silently and keeping up with each other. When we got to the mountains Dad finally poke up.

''Are you sure that this is a good idea,'' He requested to know and I turned to hear the rest of his question ''I mean I have no powers how do you know that its safe just the two of us.''

I sighed. ''Dad I can never be sure but the others have got to keep zurgane busy till i get back.'' He nodded in understanding and we took off again.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Mickaela's POV:

Courtney and her dad had just let and we were all deciding what would be the best course of action as Zurgane had retreated for now but we needed to give Courtney time to do whatever she needed to do.

"I need more time before the Zords will be ready to battle again."

"How are we going to fight that thing with the Zords?" Tori asked looking nervous. I put my hand on her shoulder in comfort.

Sensei hopped up onto Dustin's head and landed on the table "Think rangers, what else have you got at your disposal?"

"What about the Gliders?" Dustin asked.

Blake nodded "and the Tsunami Cycles."

"Excellent thinking," Sensei praised them "individually your weapons would be over-powered but together your resources will be significant."

Shane nodded "Alright, follow my lead. Maybe we can draw him out of that thing" he glanced around at the others who nodded "Lets go.''

"I'll bring the Zords when their repaired" Cam told them "Good luck."

And the Rangers left.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

We had finally reached the mountains when all of a sudden A strange being appeared in front of us.

''Who are you?'' He demanded to know.

''My name is Courtney Oliver I am here...'' He stopped me and stepped forward growling. Both me and my dad dropped into defensive positions.

''I know why you are here, you are here for the snow guardian'' When I nodded my head a bunch of other beings appeared ready to attack us '' To get to the guardian you have to defeat those who guard him.'' I sighed but I knew it wouldn't be easy.

''Dad you ready.'' He nodded. We ran forward and I went straight for the leader as he came at me.

He went to kick me but I blocked it and punched him in the chest. ''I don't want to fight you.'' He didn't answer but continued to attack me.

As I ran at him again he aimed a kick to my chest and I didn't manage to block this one and I went flying. I looked around at my dad to see that he was about to be blasted. I jumped over the head of the leader and raised a shield that propelled the beings backwards. When they got back to their feet they dropped the stance.