chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys as I said this is gonna be part 2 and 3 together and we finally get to see Courtney morph I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do and please review.

I would also like to say thank you to:

Pink ranger

Arianna le fay

IcarusDiamond

And crazygirl 101

For your reviews all comments are appreciated thank you guys.

Courtney's POV:

While I tried to figure out where about I was I walked across the beach. All of a sudden I heard Tori Shane and Dustin shouting for me. I turned around and there they was. As they approached Shane asked the obvious question.

" are you ok?" I just nodded my head as I was far from ok. I feel like mickaela had betrayed me. It was only like 2 months ago that the cavern of lost ninjas adventure happened and now they are acting as if were still enemies. " we should probably start looking for a way off of this island guys." I said.

So we started walking along and all of a sudden we seen crimson navy and gold blurs heading into a forest we decided to follow them.

When the blurs stopped as we knew they would be hunter Blake and mickaela were there. We all glared at each other.

" you ever wondered if three wind ninjas and a fire ninja went up against two thunder ninjas and another fire ninja who would win."

Tori shook her head. " no one the only way we can win is by working together." I looked at mickaela with question in my eyes. "which is what I thought we was doing."

Before we could do anything else, The thunders and mickaela attacked. As usual mickaela went straight for me.

I aimed a roundhouse kick to her chest which she blocked before aiming a punch at my chest I blocked this.

Ducking an did kick I dropped to sweep her feet but she jumped and managed to send me flying with a kick to the head.

" time to go to the next level she said." She raised her morpher and yelled.

"FIRESTORM RANGERFORM HA." And she morphed and called on her fire spear.

Ok this is unfair. I blocked her staff and kicked her back. "I don't want to fight you mickaela. We trained together for two years."

She stopped and using this to my advantage I pushed her back and concentrated on the three winds and fired both me and her to where they were.

We reappeared on the beach and I managed to jump out of the way as Shane and tori fired their ninja beams at the three.

As the thunders and mickaela went down I got looks from the others. "how did you do that?" Shane asked. I gave him a look that said not now.

As hunter Blake and mickaela got up we walked over. "what are you guys doing here." They asked. This confused me.

"they seem normal I said." But before we could say anything appeared.

" hey you down there in the crimson navy and gold suits." The three mentioned glared up at him. " he better not be talking about us." Hunter snarled.

As chooboo continued to taunt them there was a big bang and the crab/ snail reappeared. As the winds went to fight I turned to mickaela and the Bradley brothers. "we have got to help them."

They nodded but before we could move chooboo jumped down.

" Listen here crimson and gold ranger.'' he looked at mickaela and hunter. " you're brother crimson and you're friend gold have betrayed you." Hunter and mickaela protested but before we could speculate further. There was a loud noise and me and Blake were shoved said as a bright beam hit both hunter and mickaela.