1/ Almost

I stormed out of my room in search for Lydia. Alec saw me and started calling out to me, then he started to run after me. " It's going to do no good if you fight her, it will make things worse!" He shouts at me while trying to catch up to me. I'm going to scare her shit-less to the point where she gets nowhere near Alec. I'm going to make sure she stays away from him and I. I spot Lydia across the room and she notices me. Her eyes widen as I closed in on her. She starts to run, almost tripping over her feet. Her tripping up gave me the advantage to catch up to her. I grabbed her by the waist and threw her to the ground. I pulled my seraph blade and held it to her neck. "You screwed yourself. You did this just to get to me but luckily I have control back. Leave him alone! Leave me out of this too!" Then I feel a body pull me off of Lydia. I try my best to get out of the grasp but then I am overpowered and pinned to a wall. It was Alec holding me back. "Why are you letting her live?!" I look at him with anger. He looks at me calmly and shakes his head. "I am only letting her live because I don't want you to be tried for murder." He looses his grip on my wrists. He was saving me from the City of Bones. 

*1 hour later*

"I wanted to give her hell. Since she started a hell in my head.." I said while laying my head on his chest while he played with my hair. He leans down and kisses me. I instantly felt that my heart had skipped a beat. My head starts to weed out all the negatives that cloud my mind. I kiss back with all I have. He is my favorite person in the world. I can't be without him or I will feel lost in my own mind. "Calm down angel." he mumbled to me. I nod. He rubs my arms and kisses my head. I sit up and look him in the eyes. I smile and kiss him once more. I got off the bed and Alec got up as well. Alec takes my hand into his and smiles. I can feel that he loves me and it radiates off him.

We walk down the hall to my door, and when we arrive he kisses me. "Goodnight angel." Then he kisses me once more on the forehead. I touch his cheek and he smiles. I open my door and walk in to leave him. I close the door then I hear a knock. I open the door again and he's still standing there. I tilt my head a bit to show I'm confused. He smirks at me and pushes the door fully open. He walks in and lays down on my bed. "What are you doing?" I ask giggling. I closed the door and got in bed with him. "So you're going to stay with me tonight?" I ask him while getting under the covers to snuggle in. "I don't want to be alone tonight." he said while grinning at me. I snuggle as close as I can to him to feel his heat. "I love you you know.." 

"I love you too. I mean it." I smile and close my eyes.