8. I Can't Live Without You

-4 hours later- *Y/N's POV*

I felt warm muscular arms around me holding me close. I slowly open my eyes and I'm faced with a peaceful sleeping Alec. I touch his face and smile at him. I don't know how I'm going to tell him. I know that he needs to know these things but I can't get myself to tell him right now. His eyes slowly open and then a smile spreads across his face. He pulls me closer which I thought that wasn't possible. I sob and he holds me close. He leans down and kisses my head. He strokes my hair trying to calm me down and I know it's helping him be calm. It was cold in the room and I started to shiver. He wraps more of the blanket around me and rubs my arms. He is now hugging me. I start to get warm and I put my face into the crook of his neck. I wrap my arms around his waist. We stay like that for a long time. I finally wanted to talk to him and tell him that I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry Alec," I said with tears streaming down my face. I started telling him how all my thoughts got in the way of reality. I told him what Lydia said and I noticed his face was red with rage. I held his face to look at me. I lean my forehead onto his and his him gently on the lips. They were soft unlike mine. My lips are chapped and sore. He looks me in the eyes and says to me,  

"Y/N, Lydia and I did not sleep together nor are we together. I would never do anything to hurt you. You make me feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth. I can't get over how you blush every time I compliment you. I can't get over the first time we had sex and kissed. I really love all the emotions you give me. I can never get you out of my head! And when I saw you looking lifeless, it destroyed me inside. I found out that if you die, I will die with you." He said with his eyes getting glossy. "I really love you and I am never letting this happen again. I can't live without you." 

( Sorry guys short chapter. I LOVE YOU )