3/ Tell Me

I was walking with Alec when he suddenly pulled me a side. 

"What's wrong Y/N" he said sighing " You have been quiet today. What did you dream about?" He looked at then brought a hand up to hold my face. I start to feel my eyes do that little sting before you cry. Then I broke down and started sobbing. I was shaking and all I feel is him holding me tightly. I finally spoke up but where he could barely hear me.

"I-I had a dream of when I was r-raped. I'm sorry I didn't tell y-you sooner." He held me tighter than he has ever before. He picked me up, and took me to my room. Luckily my door was cracked open so he could just push it open with his foot. He laid down with me and held me close while I cried in his shirt.  

*2 hours later* 

I woke up with Alec still holding me but with his shirt off. I look up at him and he is sound asleep. Or at least I thought he was asleep. "I love you" He said in a raspy voice. " I love you too Alec." I said while smiling. " I love you more." He said while chuckling. I loved his smile, it was so bright and beautiful. God, thank you for him. Thank you so much. " Not possible." I said while giggling.

( omg it's so short but im tired. I'm going to edit it tomorrow )