10. Beauty and Badass

Alec, Izzy, and Jace kept walking towards me when Max passed by. I blew up the picture to show the figure better. Izzy looked puzzled when I pointed to the outline of something. She walked over to grab a portable computer and sat next to me. "I don't know what that figure looks like. Do you want to find out?" She looks at me and smiles. "Let's do it!"

*30 minutes later*

We were stalking around the Jade Wolf when we heard movement around the corner. My head snapped at the sound. Alec was aiming ready to shoot if something were to attack us. I had my sword drawn along with Jace. Izzy readied her whip. I started walking forward following behind Jace. Alec was then walking next to me while Izzy was walking a little bit ahead of me. Izzy then snapped her whip at something we didn't quite catch it. We all turned and guarded ourselves.

Jace took the second swing and Alec started shooting. I then noticed that more were coming my way. I swung at one's feet and slashed at their throat. I got scratched in the process of aiming for the throat. I then impaled him and then I swing at many others. I snapped one's neck when I felt a arrow go passed my head and in the demons chest. I knew it was Alec that shot it. No one else could have done that.

I smile at him while walking back to them. Jace was pretty impressed with me. I knew that because I could see it on his face. I smiled because I'm impressed with myself. Alec grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. We all walked back to the institute just talking about the wedding how it's coming up soon. I'm excited to go and help Maryse an Izzy design my wedding dress. I have some ideas for the dress. My head is coming up with this amazing design that I don't know if it could happen before our wedding date. We told Izzy and Jace that we are getting married on June 20th. Lord I am nervous but I know it's good nerves. I know I am doing the right thing by marrying him. He makes my heart stop when he smiles. My body becomea warm when he laughs. He is just an overall my amazing badass fiance.