14. Alec's Revenge.

*Alec's POV*

I saw Y/N and Lydia together again and this time Lydia was out for blood. I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't enough to save Y/N from getting stabbed in the side. I cry out to my bride and she just dropped to the floor. I hold her In my arms while Jace holds Lydia. I look up and Izzy is next to Y/N also. I couldn't help but look at Lydia. My anger showed through my eyes because Lydia cowarded down like a dog that is in trouble.

"Why?" Is all I could say to her. I wanted to stab her in the heart and made sure that she gets what she deserves. This has become a crime. The Clave is now involved. I will make sure she rots in the City of Bones. I wanted to make sure that she does in that cell. My mother walks in to see what was happening. She saw Y/N and hurried around everyone. She looks at a unconscious Y/N and covers her mouth. There was so much blood. I could feel it all over my clothes. I started to cry over her body asking her don't leave. I can not love with out her. Not now.

*2 hours later in the infirmary*

I was sitting next to Y/N, waiting til she woke up. She shifts around and moans in pain. I'm holding her hand while being close to her. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles. She then winced in pain. I stroke her hair to soothe her. I kiss her gently and lean my forehead on hers. I can't help but be angry at that bitch who almost killed my bride. Y/N whispers to me and says "I don't understand why. Why is she like this? Should I get out of the way? I know you don't love her but what if..what if she actually will kill me?" That strikes my heart and then I start crying and shaking head. "You're not going anywhere. You have a ring on your finger and you are the one I want to spend my life with. You mean so much to me. Don't you see that I am head over heels for you? You are my everything and I am going to do everything in my power to make her rot in the City of Bones. This is not going to fly with me." She nods and kisses me with as much force as she can. I kiss her back with so much love. I am neck deep into this and I can't go back. I am too deep in love with her. I will never in my life leave or replace her. I want to have kids with her. She will always be my forever . Nothing is going to change that.

I walk into the room that is holding the court. I see Lydia and I instantly feel sick to my stomach. I am only hear to hear why she did it and see what sentence she gets. I am also going on the stand to testify what Lydia did to Y/N.