16. Healing

*Y/N's POV*

I was up and moving around alright but someone has to be there if something goes wrong. Alec is by my side no matter what. "Once the wound is healed we are going to have that ceremony for me and Izzy and then we are getting married. We're going to be busy as hell." I said to him. He nodded and smiled. Izzy is going to be my Parabatai and her brother is going to be my husband. I smile at that thought. I smile at him and he returns the gesture. He pulls out a big square box and hands it to me. I hurry and open it. It's a gold flower crown and it has a note inside with it. I take out the note and it reads,

Dear Future Wife,
When you first walked with me to the institute and lied about not giggling over me, I knew that we were going to be really close at that point. But what I didn't know was that I would seal you into my heart with a bracelet. I wanted you to have something else also. I had Izzy go to the Iron sisters and have them make the crown. You soon will be my queen forever. I wanted you to have something so beautiful that you would only wear it on special occasions. You are the best thing that has happened to me ever. I mean that. You became my first priority and I always want to protect you. You are my other half and you keep me from always being strict. I had my first normal date with you. I love you with every none in my body. I always will.

Love,
Alexander Lightwood
Your future husband.

I look up at him in tears. My face was hot and tears stinging my eyes. He called me his queen and he showed me by giving me a crown. I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tightly. He means the world to me. I don't know how many times I will say it but it's true. He shows the good in me. I am now crying into his collarbone while soaking his short in the process. He holds me gently, trying not to hurt me. I pull my head up and kiss his soft lips. I kiss him hard too. He missed back with as much force as I was. I cup his face and pull him close. He holds my waist and we are still kissing with much force and passion. I pull him on to the bed with me while I break the kiss. He snuggled close to me and gently holds me. I cuddle into his chest and look at him. He smiled down at me and I smiled up at him. He pecked my forehead and it felt like I had no pain anymore even though it was there.

Izzy walks in and smiles at us. I smile back at her. Alec was now asleep holding on to me but not too tight. Izzy sits down and whispers to me. "Ready to have our Parabatai ceremony?" She was smiling bigger than usual. I now softly, trying not to make harsh movements that would wake Alec. She gets up and waves while walking out the door. I'm glad I'm okay. I'm glad I will be apart of this amazing family. They treat me like I'm their own.