12. Dreams

I was walking down the hall when a horrible pain hit my head. I fell and screamed. No one came to see if I was okay or anything. That was weird because there are so many people in this institute. I wasn't too worried though. I tried to get up but the pain moved through out my body and always stuck to my lower stomach. I look down and see blood on the floor. I reach down and noticed where it was coming from. I started my period I think. I got up finally and walked back to my room trying to hide myself. I see Alec smile and wave at me. I save back acting like I wasn't in pain. A sharp pain bursted through my lower stomach. I flinch but Alex didn't notice because his head turned when Jace started to talk to him again.

I get back to my room and grab new underwear and pants. I go in my bathroom and change. I hear a knock on my bathroom door once I get my underwear on. I open the door slightly just to poke my head out and I saw a bright shining cheerful Alec. I smile and tell him I will be right out. He nods and so I close the door to put my pants on. I open the door and he looks at the clothes on the bathroom floor. He looks at me and I mouth period. He nods and holds me close to his chest. I wrap my arms around him and we just stay like that for a long time before I got another sharp pain. I pull away grabbing my stomach. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and stand over the toilet. Alec is there to hold my hair if I need to puke. Then it comes all up.

When I was done, Alec had a washcloth for me. He lifted my face and cleaned it off my face.

I wake up with Alec flipping us on our sides. His shirt was now off and he was sleeping still. I smile at his cute sleeping face. I have a bad feeling about the dream I was having. I know about the signs of being pregnant and throwing up is one of them. I'm sure it's nothing but it scares me kind of. I don't even know if Alec wants children. All I could think about now Is what if I do get pregnant and he leaves me. I'm scared out of my mind.