6. Parabatai

Alec and I need to find Lydia. We believe that she was the one that sent that man after me to capture me. Alec slams open the institute door and storms straight to Lydia. He gets his blade out and pins her against the wall with the blade to her throat.

"WHY?!" Alec screams at her with everyone staring at them. I run over and try to pull him off her. He is too strong and determined against my petite body. I tell Alec to get off her and that it's not worth going to jail for. 

"Alec! Stop!" Alec turns around and sees Jace. Alec puts away his blade and throws Lydia to the ground.

"Your Damn lucky that I didn't kill you,"  Alec said while glaring at her like prey.

-30 minutes later- 

"Y/N!!" Izzy cheered. I ran over to her room and look at her confused. She pulled me to sit with her next to the window. "What's going on Izzy?" I know something has been wrong since I've been here. I wanted to ask her but never had the guts too. She helped me through all the demons in my mind. She has held me when I cried through the cold nights without Alec having a clue, she has now become my best friend. I love her like she is my sister and I would do anything for her. She looks at me and smiles. I tilt my head like a dog would do when is confused. 

"We need to talk about something important," she said with a bright smile on her face. I nodded along to keep her talking.  She clears her throat and speaks again. "I've been thinking that I've found my Parabatai. Will you agree to be my Parabatai?" Izzy looked up at me and flashed her beautiful smile. I was touched by her asking me to be her Parabatai. Of course, I would be her Parabatai. Why would I say no?

"Of course I will!" I hugged her tightly and she hugged back with just as much force. We were both a giggly mess. My makeup was smeared across my cheeks and I started thinking again. "Wait, I thought you didn't want a Parabatai?" I looked at her expectedly. She shrugged and said "I have a connection with you and you understand me. That's what I always wanted in a Parabatai if I ever found one." I was touched so much so I started sobbing. As always she holds me. Alec walks in and looks at Izzy. I snapped my head up and saw him. I smiled because I knew that he knew already. He was smiled and hugged us both tightly. 

"When is the ceremony?" I said while laughing. Izzy shrugged and said "Maybe in a week." I held on to Izzy