17. New Beginning

*4 days later* -Y/N POV-

I enter one of the many training rooms and I am the first one to show up. Alec walks in with Izzy by his side. Jace and Clary walk in after. Then Maryse and Max. Izzy and I stand in front of eachother, smiling big. We started the ceremony and Izzy drew the rune on me first then I returned the favor. We put our arms together. I said my vows first then her next. I was smiling the whole time. I've always wanted a Parabatai and now I have one. I'm thankful for her. The ceremony ends and we are officially Parabatai. We hug and now we can eat the cake Maryse Made for us. It had the friendship rune on it with white icing. It was half chocolate ( my favorite ) and half red velvet ( Izzys favorite ). I took my piece and a small one of Izzys. Her mom is a good baker. Izzy isn't much of either baking or cooking. She burns everything. It's very fatal. I sit next to Alec and Izzy. Izzy is on my right and Alec  is on my left. Jace is next to Alec and Clary is by Izzy. We all were smiling and having just a wonderful time.

After we were done eating, we all went out for a walk. We talked about how my signature weapon is a Seraph. I named my Seraph after my grandfather that passed. I named it Theo. I told them about the name and they all respected it. They knew I was close to my grandfather. He is now an angel and you are suppose to name your weapon after an angel I believe. We heard a loud scream and I knew that kind of scream. I screamed it in my head when I was assaulted. I ran to the scream without hesitation. Once I got to where the girl was she was bleeding just like I was. The others caught up to me and the girl. I held her and told her everything is going to be okay. I knew the nightmares that would and all the insecurities. I knew the pain she is feeling. Izzy was right there too. The others were looking around trying to find the man who did it. I held her close while Izzy found a store to get some new clothes for her. I asked the girl her name. "I'm Eliza" she said quietly. I rocked her gently and Izzy came back with a sweater and sweat pants. I smiled at her because she I knew what kind of pain the girl is in because I told her about it.

Alec carried her to the institute steps. Wait a minute. She can see us. Does she have the sight or is she a shadowhunter?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT BOOK!