4. Taken Pt. 1

*Alec's POV*

I walked back into the main hall looking for Y/N. I haven't seen her all day. I asked around if anyone has seen her. Now I'm panicking. I ran to her room almost knocking people over. I turned the nob but It's locked. I knock on the door but no answer. I pick up my phone and call her. I hear her cell phone go off in the room. I decided to break the door open. I ran with my shoulder making the contact. I was in a lot of pain but I got it open. Her room is a mess. This was not like Y/N to leave clothes scattered on the floor and torn up papers everywhere. I go to the bathroom and knock no answer. I open it and there's nothing. She's gone. 

"Alec, calm down. We will find her. I promise!" Jace said steadily. I was on the verge of rage. I stormed out and ran out of the institution with my bow and arrows. I know exactly where to go to find her. Magnus can help me. I ran around the town to find his club then I spotted it. I ran in and started searching for Magnus. I found him pretty easily with all the glitter he has on. I weaved my way around the sweaty bodies that surround me. 

"Magnus!" I yelled over the music blaring in the club. He looked at me and smiled. He gets up and walks away basically gesturing me away from the crowd. I was right behind him when we get back behind the club. We were in the empty part of the club. He turns on his heels and smiles at me.

"What do you need Alec?" he said with a smile plastered on his face. 

"I need to find Y/N" I said while looking him in the eyes to make sure he knows I'm serious. He nods and turns back around. "Magnus, Please!" I said with my voice cracking. "I love her." I looked down at the ground. He looks back and then the next thing I see is a jail cell with Y/N. He teleported me. I have to thank him later. I run up to the cell and it looks like Y/N is asleep. 

"Y/N wake up!" I kind of whispered yelled. She jolted up and she ran over to me. I kissed her through the bars. Oh, angels, I've missed her. I've missed the way her lips sync with mine and the spark that goes off in the kiss. I love her so much. 

"How did you find me?" she said with happiness in her voice. Her eyes are lit up like fireworks. I smile at her.

"Magnus helped." I smiled and then kissed her again. I was so happy to see her alive. Now we have to get her out. I start looking around for the keys. I spot them hanging on the wall next to the door. I run quickly, having my bow and arrow ready to fire. I reached up and grabbed the keys. Then I quietly run back to Y/N's cell and unlock it. Then I swung open the cell door and hugged her. I didn't want to let her go. No one is going to take her away from me anymore.