2/ Flashes

I was walking into a alley and these group of guys were standing around in a circle. I was already halfway to them and I planned on just walking around them but they started to whistle , make sexual remarks towards me. I brushed it off and kept walking. "Don't you want to fuck baby?" He said while pulling me up against the wall. I felt like I was paralyzed. My mind was blank and  my legs couldn't move. All I could think about was how was I going to tell my mother and father. All I wanted to do was run. He was brutal and rough. I now felt tears well up in my eyes. It hurt since it was my first time. I tried screaming but nothing would come out. It lasted for about an hour or so. They left me in the alley, bleeding everywhere. They had taken my cell phone and my keys to my car. I get up even though I'm in so much pain where I could barely walk. I was shaking from the pain. I finally collapsed again. My parents are going to be worried sick. I felt like I was stabbed over and over. Then I see these people running down the alley. I started yelling for them and they stopped. This girl with black hair and pastel pink tips picked me up. I hissed in pain but I needed the help.  

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. I looked over at Alec and he was sound asleep. I'm scared now and I want to wake him but I know he hardly gets sleep. I silently started crying. I heard him shuffle in his sleep. I felt his arm snaking around me and pulling me to cuddle. 

"Whats wrong angel?" he said raspy voiced while stroking my hair 

"Just a bad dream baby." I said while I am wrapping my arms around his stomach. I lay my chest down and listen to his heart beat. Then I felt him kiss the top of my head. I instantly felt safer.