9. Everything Is Okay

I was walking down the stairs when I noticed Izzy and Jace looking at something in Alec's hand. I start walking over and Alec shoves it in his pocket then walks away quickly. I run after him and grab his arm. "Why are running from me?" I said looking hurt.  He shook his head and said "I guess I have to do it now." I was so confused because all I know is that Izzy and Jace stood next to Alec. Alec got down on one knee and pulled out a black little box. I started crying, I noticed I didn't say yes so I bent down and kissed him. He was smiling so big. "I take that as a yes?" He said while holding me and I just cried filled with happiness. "I won't almost lose you again. You mean the world to me." He kept rocking me while we were no the floor and whispering to me. I was so happy, beyond happy actually.

*1 hour later*

I was walking with Alec down the hall to the main area when I saw Lydia. I looked away not to get myself worked up because I should be happy today. I just got engaged to my favorite person in the world. We walked up to the computers then me and Alec both took one and looked for any demon activity in Brooklynn. Alec noticed something that was off around a mundane resturant. I searched the cameras for any demons and I found one alright. "Alec!" I raised my voice a bit for him to hear me over the scattered loud noises. He ran over to me and hovered over me. I pointed to the demons figure. He nodded. "I'm gonna go grab Jace and Izzy." He kissed me and went on his way. I was still looking through the demon pictures when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me to notice Maryse was just looking at the pictures too. I smiled at her and st smiled back at me. She loved me from the start of Alec and I's relationship. I love her like my own mother. She walked away to leave me alone again.
"So you and my brother are getting married huh?!" I jumped big time. I looked to who spoke to me and I found Max. He is so damn cute. I turn to him and nod. "Yes we are. I'm glad too." I chuckled some. He smiled and said "Well I'm happy because I know that Lydia likes Alec and I rather not have her as a sister in law." I laughed at the last part he said. He laughed along with me.

I saw Alec and Izzy's smiles widen when they saw Max. My heart suddenly got very warm from just seeing both of them light up at their baby bother. My brother was never very nice to me. I guess I could give my love to Max that my brother never showed me when I was little. I hug Max and surely enough her hugs me back. Maryse showed up to start helping Max with his runes. She took him away and he waved back at us. I waved back. I love that kid.