Chapter 1

"Ok Ni, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna confront that dick." Harry said as Niall rolled his eyes.

"You've been saying that all week, no you won't, just suck it up Harry, we've dealt with him for this long, what's a little longer, he'll be gone in two years." Niall didn't really have a problem with Louis. Just went along with what Harry was doing. But now he was getting kind of annoyed, a few times a day, Harry would get riled up and say he was going to call out Louis, but he never does.

"Yo, uh what's up with Harry?" The two turned to Liam who was starring at Harry. "You jerk, where have you been? You left me with a raging ranting Harry for three days." Niall whined as Harry pouted.

"Hey I'm not that bad." Harry said while Niall rolled his eyes. "Yes you are, where were you?" Liam lifted his arm to show them his hand that was wrapped in a neon green cast.

"How'd that happen?" Harry asked reaching out to touch the cast. "Ah ah ah, nope. You can sign it though." Liam said moving away from Harry as much as possible. He reached his good hand back and pulled a marker from his backpack. He handed Harry the marker and let him write on the cast.

"My cousins were visiting from The States, and we were playing their version of football, which is really confusing. Ended tripping fell on my arm, which was already bad, then my cousin landed on it. Didn't looks so good." Liam said as Niall took the marker from Harry.

"What the hell is this. Now Liam has to walk around with this on his arm." Niall said gesturing to what Harry wrote. 'Feel better kid- Harry Styles' then right beside it was a winky face and horrible drawing of a goat. "Why did you draw a goat?" Liam asked looking at the drawing.

"Because I said kid, and you know a baby goat is considered a kid too. Yeah it's great." Harry said smiling at his drawing.

"You're way too proud." Niall said signing his name before handing Liam the marker.

"So what's wrong with Harry again?" Liam asked as Harry's smile dropped and he frowned. "He's pissed off with Louis again. Saying he wants to confront him, but never does. He needs to realize that we all gotta deal with Louis' crap." Niall explained as Harry glared at nothing.

Before Liam could respond, the bell rang loudly interrupting their conversation. "See you guys later." Harry and Niall waved goodbye to Liam before walking to their class.

-

"And then the guy tried grabbing me but I punched before he could. Square in the face, probably broke his nose or something. I mean it isn't my fault his girl was all over me." Louis bragged as Harry squeezed his pencil. Somebody stop him, why doesn't anyone see how annoying he is, Harry thought. He tried to continue his writing but couldn't focus with Louis talking and people encouraging his behavior.

Snap

Harry flushed when seeing his pencil split in half. His hand slightly red from squeezing the pencil so hard.

"Woah there Har, you seem agitated." Louis chuckled as Harry glared at the desk. He couldn't bring himself to meet his eyes, the eyes of someone he hated. Who always lied and bragged. It made Harry upset just to think about him.

"So no pencil?" Louis asked awkwardly and Harry almost smiled when the bell rang. He sighed and put his stuff away.

"No." Harry said quickly making his way out of the room. He was so upset and annoyed. He hated Louis so much, the thought of him, but Louis speaking to him just made it so much worse. He was so upset he didn't even notice happy cheerful Niall that was constantly calling his name.

"Harry!" Harry jumped and his body flew forward slightly when Niall patted his back roughly.

"I was calling you, what's up mate. Louis?" Niall asked as Harry nodded with an incoherent grumble of bad words.

"It doesn't matter, let's hurry to gym, I hate the class." Harry frowned as Niall laughed beside him.

"God aren't you a ray of joy. Lighten up Haz, you're not gonna like every person you meet. You gotta get used to it." Niall said as Harry huffed.

"I hate it when you're right." Harry said with a small smile as Niall cheers. "Hazzas happy everyone's happy." Niall said as Harry laughed.

"Anyway, we have a game on Friday, you have to come and cheer me on." Niall said nudging Harry as Harry rolled his eyes.

"It's not like I have a choice." Harry snorted as Niall laughed. "You don't, but I'll buy you food." Niall promised as Harry nodded.

"Seems like a fair trade." Harry smiled before looking down as he continued walking. He starred at his feet. He always felt self conscious about the way he walked. Were people watching him judging his walk. He watched the way his feet moved. Pretty weird.

He couldn't wonder about his feet or walk because he bumped into someone. "Woah curly, watch where you're going." Harry's blood boiled again. He makes Harry so upset and angry. And Harry doesn't even know why just hearing his voice makes him mad.

"Don't call me that." Harry said looking up to meet the blue eyes. Louis smirked down at Harry while he glared at him.

"Got it, curly." Harry couldn't take it anymore. First just being around him made him mad. Then him talking to Harry, made him want to growl. Literally. No he was mocking, teasing, Harry. No, Harry's gonna do it, he's gonna do it here and now.

He looked up only to see Louis gone. "Grrr." Harry said under his breath, his face flushed. "Did you just growl." Niall laughed as Harry blushed even more as elbowed his friend.

"Can we just go?"