Chapter 8

"Hey Harry." Harry jumped slightly at the sudden outburst and turned around to see Louis with a wide smile. He felt a smile bloom onto his face. "I missed you, baby."

Harry felt his whole body go numb when Louis pressed his lips to Harry's. It was so natural, like if kissing was everyday thing for them. Louis' hands wrapped around Harry's neck as he deepened the kiss. "I love you so much." Louis whispered before reconnecting their lips.

"Uhhhhhh." Harry said with a confused face. He looked around for Louis, his mind still a bit hazy. Then he realized he was in his room and it was a dream.

"What the fuck?!" Harry's face turned completely red. That dream was short and slightly uneventful, sadly, but what the hell. Harry had a dream about Louis kissing him and acting as if they've been dating for months. It wasn't even like regular confusing dreams. Harry would've honestly felt slightly better if it was a wet dream, built by complete lust. But this was one about them in a relationship which was more serious.

"Harry, school!" Harry's mum called but Harry didn't move. He couldn't go to school and see Louis. He couldn't even avoid him because they have a few classes together. He just won't go to school today, simple.

"Harry, why aren't you ready? It's Friday, Liam will be here any second." Anne said as Harry frowned. He can't lie to his mum. Yes, shes always working and he doesn't see her a lot but he still can't lie. He tells her everything.

"Boy problems mum, can I have a day off?" Harry sighed looking at her. "That's not an excuse, but you're grades are high, and its only one day, so yea you can have one day off. Only one though, I have an hour off lunch at 12, make some food then you'll tell me all about it." Harry nodded before Anne leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"I'll see you later." Anne said before Liam came into the room. "Hey Haz, Ms. Cox." Liam said as Harry looked at Liam with a pout. "I'm not happy right now." He said as Anne chuckled before explaining to Liam. "He's not feeling well, sorry for making you come all this way." 

"No it's fine, hope you feel better Harry. I'll tell Niall why you're not in school. Bye." Liam said with a small wave, before him and Anne left the bed room. Harry sighed and stuffed his head back in his pillow. He needed to figure things out. Should help Zayn, and if so, how? Start writing fan fiction about Niall and Josh, then make it a reality later on. And decide if Louis is a good person to befriend.

-

Harry stirred the sauce into noodles. He figured spaghetti would be good for his mum's lunch. Over the course of the day, Harry made his bed, attempted to tame his curls, thought over the problems in his life, and watched movies on Netflix. It was roughly 11:39, his mum would be home soon. He looked through some movies while waiting. Keeping the spaghetti on low heat so it didn't get cold.

As he searched, he felt his phone buzz. He expected it to be Niall, considering the boy hadn't contacted him all day. But didn't expect a text from a random number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
where are you :(

Harry
who is this again?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Louis silly xD

Harry felt himself blush before he sighed loudly. He remembers the good ol' days, where his problems consumed of not deciding on what to eat for lunch, and where the trio will hang out for the weekend.

The door knob jiggled, before the door opened and revealed Anne who smiled softly. "Hey, love." Harry smiled softly at his mum. "Hey, there's spaghetti on the stove." Anne nodded before putting her purse down and walking into the kitchen.