Chapter 14

Harry sat uncomfortably in his class. He was in English and could feel eyes starring into his soul. Harry was tempted to turn around and see who was starring at him, but he already knew. And he'd rather not turn and meet eyes with the blue eyed monster.

"Ok class, today we will be working in pairs." Harry sighed with a roll of eyes. Harry hated working in pairs, he always ended up working alone because no one knew him. Obviously things have changed and people do know him, but that doesn't mean they like him. The teacher noticed Harry's reaction and came up with an idea. "And I'll be choosing your partners by alphabetical order."

Louis' eyes filled with hope, his last name was Tomlinson, and Harry's was Styles. He could get a chance to work with Harry and tell him as much as he could. He doesn't expect the boy to forgive him, just to sort of understand where Louis is coming from.

"Sam with Daniel, Harry with," Louis felt his heart race waiting for the teacher to call his name. "Andrew." Louis choked on a gasp and began coughing loudly catching some students' attention. He forgot he had this class with Andrew. He watched with squinted eyes as Andrew pulled up a chair and sat with Harry.

That homophobic bastard, Louis really hoped Andrew wasn't picking on him or teasing him.

"Uh Louis, we gotta work." Louis' partner said softly as Louis nodded but didn't turn away from the two.

"Look, I don't like you, you don't like me. But I like having good grades, so let's just work on this." To say Harry was surprised was an understatement, he was astonished. Who knew Andrew, a homophobic dick, could be mature.

"Fine." Harry said softly and the two began to work quietly. Sometimes Andrew would ask Harry for help on a question or ask for his thoughts on the text. Harry actually didn't mind working with Andrew. Of course, he still wasn't a good guy but at least he wasn't bullying Harry. They ended finishing rather quickly and turning in their assignment.

"You're not so bad Styles, and you didn't try to make a move on me." Andrew said with a bit of shock etched in his voice and Harry had to bite back a smile. Maybe seeing that Harry wasn't interested in him, and had no means of ever being interested in him, would show that there was no reason to dislike Harry for being gay. Harry wasn't attracted to him  and he had nothing to worry about.

"Yeah I'm only attracted to hot guys." Harry teased quietly with a little chuckle as Andrew shoved him playfully. Harry was practically beaming, did he just help someone understand that there is no need for homophobia.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened a few days ago, you're cooler than I expected. I really don't think there's something wrong with being gay, I just don't want my brother to be gay because our dad would not be happy at all. And I kinda wanted to look cool in front of my brother." Andrew admitted sheepishly as Harry gave him a confused look.

"Who's your brother?"

"Louis, obviously, well he's my stepbrother. But my dad wants custody over him so soon we'll be real brothers. Anyways, I didn't Louis turning gay or anything and just freaked out. Plus he's so cool around here and everyone likes him. You know?" Andrew said turning to Harry who was starring at the wall letting everything process through his head,

"Uhm anyways, I'll try to talk to Louis and get him to go easy on you. Just don't hit on him." Andrew said before the bell rang and he walked off.

Harry quickly rushed out of the classroom and towards his locker. He leaned his head inside of the locker and let out a long sigh. It was a lot to take in, finding out that Louis had a stepbrother. And his stepbrother is homophobic, well less homophobic now. Everything kind of made sense now, if Louis' stepbrother knew he was gay or partially gay, he would tell their dad and their dad was homophobic. His heart began racing a little bit after realizing everything.