Chapter 12

Hi if you already read the chapter, please read it again. I decided last minute to make this chapter a little longer, sorry for any confusion. Just keep reading where you left off at.

"It's ok, I'm sorry for pushing you to talk to him. Didn't think he was such an asshole." Niall said petting Harry who was wrapped up in a blanket and sipping on a cup of tea. The two were sat on the couch, Harry starring at the tv.

"But it doesn't make sense. He tried so hard, only just to yell at you like that." Liam said standing over the couch.

"People are bad like that, Li. Louis' just a butthole." Harry said before sitting up and putting his tea on the coffee table. "Doesn't matter anyway. It's not like I wanted to talk to Louis, I was just doing it for you guys."

"Ok? I'm gonna let you lie to yourself, for now." Niall said as Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how about we go out, yeah?" He added with a little smile.

"And go where?" Liam asked grabbing the blanket Harry used and folding it. "We're kind of limited on places to go."

"Yeah, can't we just stay here?" Harry asked patting his lap and watching Bella jump into his lap. Niall huffed and threw himself onto the couch.

"You guys are no fun."

-

"Liam get your arse out of my face!" Harry shouted as Niall bursted out laughing, causing him and the other two to fall. "Damn it."

The trio ended up playing twister in the living room, Bella barking whenever the boys fell. Harry won multiple times because of what he calls 'flexibility', but he was really just sneakily pushing the boys over.

"Liam, right foot blue." Niall called out before his phone rang. He picked it up (after causing Harry and Liam to fall) and walked away from the mat. "Hello?" He asked as the boys stuck to him and listened carefully.

"Hey Ni, I'm outside." Josh said as Liam and Harry gave each other knowing looks. "Of my house?" Niall asked before bursting out into laughter. "Well have fun with my mum, bud. I'm at Harry's."

"Why can't we help them out, it's kind of getting annoying now." Harry whispered to Liam.

"Because Josh needs to grow a pair and do it himself, don't worry it'll happen." Liam said as Harry scoffed before they continued listening to the conversation.

"You hang up." Niall said with a cute giggle. "Niall seriously hang up." Josh said seriously. "No, you hang up." He said again before frowning and looking at his phone. "He hung up."

"I'm home!" Anne sung as she walked through the front door. "Mama Styles!" Niall screeched before running over and hugging her. "Could we order pizza, Harry won't feed me." Niall asked with a pout and sending a glare to Harry.

"No, mum, Josh told me that Niall has to start eating healthy. Coach's orders." Harry said as Niall stuck his tongue out.

"Look I don't need that crap. I got abs, so does Liam." Niall said lifting up his shirt and showing the hardly visible pale abs, and lifting up Liam's shirt. "You gots flab." He added lifting up Harry's shirt, before the boy pulled it back down.

"Leave my flab alone, and I don't do 'sports'." Harry said with a glare as Anne rolled her eyes and handed Liam a twenty. "Take care of them, I'm going to bed." Anne said as Liam nodded and said goodnight. "Don't stay up late!" She called as she walked upstairs.

"Do we have clothes here? Tomorrow we have school." Liam reminded them as he ordered them Chinese food. "We fit into Harry's clothes." Niall reassured.