Chapter 10

"Come on Harry, you can do this." Niall encouraged as Harry looked through his contacts.

"Get off of me Niall. Ever heard of privacy?" Harry said with a glare before finding Louis' name. "Nope, now do it." Niall said before pressing the call button.

"Ahh, damn it Niall!" Harry screeched his face flushing as the phone rung. He threw his blanket over his head, only for Liam to rip it off of him.

"Hey Curly." Harry bit back a smile and answered nervously. "H-hey."

"Uh, I kinda have to go." Louis said before a loud shriek was heard in the background. "Bye." Louis rushed before hanging up. It was silent for awhile, and Harry pouted.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Niall screamed as the other boys starred at him in fear. "I DO SO MUCH FOR THAT PIECE OF CRAP, AND HE HANGS UP YOU!" 

"It's ok, I-I can talk to him on Monday." Harry reassured as Niall sighed and tried to calm down. He then smiled before nodding. "Yeah talk to him on Monday, now let's get some food, I'm starving."

-

"Liam, Li Li, Liam!" Harry whined as Liam attempted to ignore him. It went on like this for a few minutes, until Liam couldn't take it anymore.. "What!? What the frick do you want?!" Liam nearly screamed as Harry pouted and crossed his arms.

"You don't have to be so mean." He said as Liam bit his knuckle and tried not to scream. "I was just gonna say how excited I am. I don't know why I'm excited but I am. I'm gonna talk to Louis about what happened a few weeks ago, and everything will be good." He added, smiling cutely when Liam glanced at him.

"So you have a crush on Louis now?" Liam asked as Harry jumped, his face flushed and quickly shook his head. "No it's not like that, I'm just giving him a chance to talk, explain everything. Nothing like that." Harry hurriedly denied. 

"Yeah sure, well good luck with that. I haven't really gotten to know Louis like you an Niall have." Liam said before adding. "I really don't want to see Zayn and his lame attempts to apologize to me. It's nice that he's trying to apologize, but I can't forgive him. And he's kind of-"

"Li, I know this is hard for you, but today's about me. Don't ruin it." Harry said as Liam glared at him and parked the car. "So we're sort of early, I should talk to him now right?" Harry asked as Liam rolled his eyes. "Sure Harry do whatever you want." He said sarcastically as Harry pinched him.

"Don't get sassy with me." He said before getting out of the car, Liam following after. "But then again, Louis has practice with Niall at this time. I'll just wait until later." Harry added holding onto Liam's arm and entering the school with him. 

Liam was ignoring Harry as he rambled about what he was going to say, and what he hoped would happen next. But the whole school, including Harry, seemed to shut up when Zayn walked up to Liam with his head hung.

"Liam, I'm sorry, I was being a dick, and I wasn't thinking about how you felt." Zayn said refusing to lift his head. Liam starred at Zayn a bit shocked, he's never seen Zayn so mature.

"Wow Zayn." Harry said clearly surprised too. But he spoke too soon. A loud bang went off and confetti fell around them. Zayn turned around with wide eyes and signaled a 'no' to someone. Then a banner fell making Liam roll his eyes and walk away.

"Was I early?" Gigi asked with flushed cheeks. "No its fine." Zayn said with a sigh as Harry shook his head shamefully.

"The first bit was great, I was pretty sure he'd forgive you, or at least accept your apology. You need to chill out, don't go all out. A simple apology is fine." Harry said before walking away. He picked confetti out of his hair while also searching for Liam.